Ali Rose's hilariously lame love life(or lack thereof)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Ali Rose's hilariously lame love life(or lack thereof)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Is that you in that pic? :drool: :flirt:

just wondering :wave:

Looks like a happy Trent Reznor!

Ali Rose, you are really starting to sound like me. this is odd. i too need to know where these nice guys are. I would also like to know how in the hell to approach them if they are too shy to talk or call you. it would be a fantastic day if i were to discover that they actually live in Atlanta and not overseas.

i think i may be too outgoing and honest towards a guy and i feel this comes off as too aggressive towards a guy. see if i know and see a guy that i am interested in i just go for it. i do not play any games or crap like that. if i get rejected than oh well, i move on and chalk it up to another guy that was not meant to be. but to be honest i am tired of being the one to make the first move. i want a guy to be as aggressive towards me as i am towards them and not freak out and run when they have those loving feelings towards me.

the only guys i seem to attract these days are men who are in their mid-life crisis and who wear hair pieces. :scream: :no:

:wave: hello to all those nice and shy guys out there.

happy trent reznor=drooling april

the only guys i seem to attract these days are men who are in their mid-life crisis and who wear hair pieces.

At least you're attracting guys! Well, last week at Ryan Adams there was some weird psycho looking buck toothed fellow who was staring at me when he wasn't feeling up his girlfriend. :no:

*waits for nice guys to come to MI :sigh:

Sevikins said:
I hate being shy. I want to tell the guy I like him but I'm afraid of rejection. Maybe it's more of a rejection issue with most ppl than shyness... or it's just me.

I'm also a shy person. But I can say, not as shy as I used to be. Ever since I've been dancing at the ballroom I've met a lot of people (including the love of my life :heart: ) and it has helped me to open up. Rejection is always a factor when asking someone out. Although, I would think of rejection in a different light. "I guess I wasn't what she/he was looking for, oh well...." move on. Don't let it bring down because the 'cover' doesn't always tell you about the "bowling ball abuse" on the inside.

I know it's difficult but you have to find what you want because how are you going to meet someone if you're sitting at home? Believe me I did it for seven years! Seems like a catch 22, but it doesn't have to be. Within a years time my life has changed dramatically (all for the better) and that's because I was tired of sitting at home on a Friday and Saturday night.

Take a chance once in a while. Life is too short to be sitting at home waiting. Somebody out there has your name on their heart. Find it and you'll be rewarded. I was. :love:

______
:wave: Hi baby! I miss you! Sorry that I wasn't there last night. And now that I think about it I feel like a selfish ass....

i'd volunteer to break Acrob@tty out of his shy, reserved nutshell if i wasn't already involved with someone.

:shame: on me for even thinking such a thought.

'tis a nice piece of UKmeat methinks, + quite sensitive and personable...go get 'em ladies! :sexywink:

I love you!!

daafish said:
______
:wave: Hi baby! I miss you! Sorry that I wasn't there last night. And now that I think about it I feel like a selfish ass....

Dont feel like an ass. Of course it was not the same without you there and like 10 people asked me where you were :scream: :sexywink: but you havent had a chance to do what you did instead in a long time so its all good! :)

And that was a beautiful post. You make me so :happy: :love: :D :hug: :heart: :flirt:

I love you!! so, when do i move in...

Sicy said:

Dont feel like an ass. Of course it was not the same without you there and like 10 people asked me where you were :scream: :sexywink: but you havent had a chance to do what you did instead in a long time so its all good! :)

And that was a beautiful post. You make me so :happy: :love: :D :hug: :heart: :flirt:

Thanks sweetie! You're the greatest thing ever! I hope you had fun :heart:

whenever you want...

You make it easy for me to be the greatest thing ever!

Yes I had a little bit of fun but it really wasnt anything special. I should have saved my $20. :|

Ali Rose said:
So tell me, all you actual nice, good, shy boys out there....

How does one go about meeting you instead of all the jerks? I mean, You all hide and we cant find you!!! and even if i did find you, if I tried flirting with you I'd prolly come off as easy or slutty or something no matter what approach am I Wrong? You complain that we won't come up to you but dammit. How are we supposed to know where ya are? :mad:

You?d never come off as easy or slutty. Boys love when you do the first step.

You know, sometimes I really think I?d be better off with American girls. Its some time I have been kinda... not exactly waiting for a new love, - but I guess probably I should wait more... like if she steps into my life she just will... I don?t know, if you look at how small the percentage of attractive girls is that I would like to talk to but I don?t... and then the ones I date, seem to be the wrong ones in the end. I wouldn?t care about musical taste that much (or would I) but that punchingball thing is pretty disturbing, and especially that he brags about that; so I think he is far from being good enough to fit your style. Just my 2 cents.

You know, I want someone who rocks my daily craze (and humor and intelligence), but is so warm hearted and caring (no cold ego - oh yeah, there is bad girls out there as well!) - thats quite difficult to find... I am so influenced by mass media of the ideal look even though I know its not the right thing,...

Its just difficult to find my new true love, and I want a real thing, something real like staying together.

I just realize I am blah blah. Whatever. Its all good.

Last edited:
TripThruUreWires said:
i'd volunteer to break Acrob@tty out of his shy, reserved nutshell if i wasn't already involved with someone.

:shame: on me for even thinking such a thought.

'tis a nice piece of UKmeat methinks, + quite sensitive and personable...go get 'em ladies! :sexywink:

Well that's one thing about being an European - you get to be closer to some of the nice guys :D

But more seriously: i also have no idea where all the nice guys in my town are, (not that i'm particulary good at looking anyway). I just hope that there's at least one of them still around. :)

zonelistener said:
Equally as lame or funny:

My love life.

I must be a salvation for previously engaged or divorced women now. Last night I connected with a woman - and things were pretty cool. She is recently divorced from what seems like an odd three-year marriage.

The jury is still out on this one.

Run for your life! Don't be Rebound Man.

Back
Top Bottom