Alarm Clocks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AHHHHHH . Don't get me started about the cell phone. His girlfriend calls him too at least 2 times to wake him up!!! It rings, or worse is on vibrate so it buzzes all over his desk! The Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is almost as annoying as that cursed alarm clock!

I was once locked out of the house but knew that my brother was asleep next to his window. I went and pounded on the window for ages, screaming at him to let me in. In the end the neighbours came over to see what all the ruckus was about and let me stay at their house until my Mum came home.

My brother slept through the whole thing. :|

wolfeden said:

OH man. I'm with you on that. I HATE HATE HATE smack-y slurp-y eating noises, I would have clobbered that girl! The nerve of eating two of the noisiest foods known to mankind in the LIBRARY, wtf??? :mad: :rant: :yell:

It is truely the worst noise especially when your trying to concentrate. :up: And she ate ALL of that apple I mean there was nothing left of it, she was really overdoing it.

I also don't understand why they sell food like crisps and popcorn and nacho things at the cinema and then you sit beside somebody who has bought enough food to last during the whole film and eats like a pig for 90 minutes. :crack:

or how about the person who thinksthat no one will hear them if they open the package really slowly, and the packing crinkles for 5 minutes rather than just one loud opening sound :crack:

i don't own a cell phone, so i wasn't familiar with the vibrating ringer...one night i was at work and someone found a lost cell phone, and they left it on my desk. the thing started ringing and it shook the entire desk.

IWasBored said:
or how about the person who thinksthat no one will hear them if they open the package really slowly, and the packing crinkles for 5 minutes rather than just one loud opening sound :crack:

and they nibble at their food

I truely believe some people have been taught to eat from troughs :crack:

I think they should divide the world into two separate socities:

1.) Those who wake up at slight sounds, and thus need only soothing alarm clocks

2.) Those who *might* wake up at a blasting fog-horn sitting three inches from their ear, and require 30-40 minutes of snoozing.

If we just divided the world by this need, there would be no anger and ill will toward our fellow man. Soon wars would cease, fighting would turn to friendship, and the world would be a much safer place to live. We would walk out in the morning to hear birds chirping, children laughing, and the soothing sound of people who wake up on their own terms. Just another example of a better world once I'm in charge.

At the very least, similar sleeping habits should be a requirement for marriage.

definetly an arguement for couples living together prior to marriage :hmm:

stammer476 said:
At the very least, similar sleeping habits should be a requirement for marriage.

If this is true, I'm lucky to have been married for almost 13 years. :laugh:

For example:

Alarm rings in morning

Mr fah - gets up before first note of song played on radio
fah - lets radio play and play and play and play

Phone rings in middle of night

Mr fah - answers it and is alert
fah - the phone rang last night?

Back
Top Bottom