advice about prom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had my dress and everything all ready for the prom, was going with a bunch of friends who were also all couples. My boyfriend(who's my husband now) was in the Air Force at the time and wasn't able to be here for it. Another guy asked me to go, yet he'd had a crush on me and made it hugely known since our Sophomore year.
He asked me to the prom "as Friends" according to him, in january. I told him let's wait and see what happens. I never said yes, but a week before Prom he left me a note calling me every name in the book---because I never said yes, but he assumed I was going with him.

Alas....I returned my dress and spent the night with friends from another school, downtown Chicago.
Prom's over rated to be honest.
The only special night like that, that's ever meant anything to me was the day of my wedding. It was kind of nice to have that be this huge thing where I'd had this gorgouse dress, and gotten my hair done and all that, etc.

But it's up to you and what really will makes you happy. Live life so you don't regret anything, and be careful at the same time.
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom