Advice about dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
girlhappy said:
yea, dream is what your heart wish when youre sleeping

Yeah, a girl told me that once.........

........... .......................

I wish I could believe her now, as I did then :|

In the end, though, I suppose the real illusions are my own.

I dreamt last night that I broke up a bank heist after noticing some people digging a hole from an abandoned warehouse to a jewlery store across the street. It was so real--especially the part where they started shooting at me :ohmy:

:scratch: :scratch:

the weirdest dreams I've had lately

I was in a classroom and Eddie Vedder was the teacher, he kept smiling at me. He was also climbing on the desks and chairs.

I was at a lesbian wedding and Kevin Federline or someone who looked just like him was there, wearing a fedora

I was in the hospital and Jake Gyllenhaal cut my hospital wristband off

Wow, those are weird, Mrs. Springsteen........ :ohmy:

I had a somewhat odd dream, where my grandmother died. This was 2 nights ago. My grandfather and dad were like "well, Jess, are you sure you want to know?"

WHich is completely odd, because I knew that something had happened, and I'm always the kind of person who would want to know. It's one of those things that I don't like it when people think I can't handle something. BUt really, it was just odd. I wish I saw this thread yesterday - too much has happened between now and then for me to rememeber it well enough........

Weirdo dream synopsis, highlights...

when I was a kid, there was always the one about coming home and finding the house empty..

Walking on the sidewalk with your friends but I'm the only one naked...

As a cop, trying to run after a suspect but I can barely get my legs to move...

Shooting at someone but the bullet just barely clears the barrel and falls to the ground...

Airline and Goodyear blimp crashes bothered me for a while, we lived right beneath the blimp route in Torrance, CA...once I dreamt our roof had a hole in and I could see the blimp falling...

I've seen some planes come down...

I've also seen people falling or jumping from tall buildings; I heard their bodies hit the ground but I never see the impact...

Over the past number of years, many many sweet dreams of my mother but as of yet none of my Dad....

One from about a year ago...I'm standing near my ex-wife; she's standing in front of her mom and she slaps me ... we're next to an elevator door that opens and I tell myself,,,there's your escape..I get in the elevator and never looked back...that was probably one of the more stranger but more accurate dreams of my life....

Dreams are great. The other night I dreamt that Larry Mullen was in love with me and was practically stalking me. Awww. Haha. Like that would ever come true!

I have nothing to really dream for.

Dreams have been defiled...... or... :hmm: what's a better word........

Well, nevertheless, I don't believe in them anymore. They are foolish to me, childish.

The one thing that made me consider otherwise, I have just come to find, was as tainted as could be.

I had a dream last night that my father was under all this dirt with just his toes sticking out, I dug the dirt off and he just lifted his head and got up.

I don't even want to know what that means, I'm sure it has something to do with all of my issues with him.

Lynz778 said:
My dreams are sometimes prophetic to a quite scary level...down to exact times and dates etc.
:yikes: I hope mine aren't. My last one was about my U2 Communication getting lost in the mail because I didn't sign the computer when I re-registered.

Dreams are so real to meeee.....I dreamt something gogd last night and the whole day i felt better. And what do you think?Can you predict something? iKnow, i can sometimes....:huh:
For now, i predict a riot:wink:

If I take melatonin, I remember my dreams and they are really vivid, and oftentimes bizarre.

I dreamt about a high school teacher the other day. Haven't seen the woman in at least 8 years, and she was as scary in that dream as she was back then!

Mr. BAW said:

As a cop, trying to run after a suspect but I can barely get my legs to move...

Funny I often have the reverse...I'm a suspect being chased by the authorities, (cops, teachers, parents, other adult companions) and i feel like my feet are cement blocks.

One reccomendation is to be as honest as possible about dreams.

Don't try to rationalize something that wasn't there........

When I had the most vivid dream of my life, which I still remember... There was one peice of information that I was unsure about, but more so, didn't want it to be "true" (as true as things can be in a dream). So when I told it, revealed my dream to another, I lied about that one item, about one of the people in my dream, or who that person was. The truth is, I didn't know. But I think that, in hindsight, it makes more sense now.

2 years later, I ...........
I understand my dream.

Perhaps, then, it was a neccesary lie. To be poetic about it...... the lie I made concerning my dream was the lie I lived for 2 years.

:hmm: it's funny how it comes together now. (sorry for sounding weird, the more I wrote in this post, the more my realizations changed)

Back
Top Bottom