AAAhhh I want to smack people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Just let me scream AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Ok that feels better. People are becoming thread happy and I can't keep up anymore. I think I have to go meditate! Not only do I need to meditate but I need an aspirin become things are spiraling out of control - oh no Mr. Bill!

Then you start this thread and add to the chaos...

You're no help!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

You know Bonochick I have seen you post about the same thing (way too many threads about the same thing or seemingly nothing) so I think you know how it feels. There is really a lot of silliness taking over PLEBA. Hey, she came here to confess instead of blowing up on PLEBA, that was the right thing to do. Have to vent somewhere.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
You know Bonochick I have seen you post about the same thing (way too many threads about the same thing or seemingly nothing) so I think you know how it feels. There is really a lot of silliness taking over PLEBA. Hey, she came here to confess instead of blowing up on PLEBA, that was the right thing to do. Have to vent somewhere.

Hey U2K, thanks for defending me - are you my knight in shining armour or something??
wink.gif
I think Bonochick was just joshing though - At least I hope she was jokin.
smile.gif
U2k always looking out for me (((HUGS)))
Thanks though means a lot. Since I'm in confessional you seem to be my postin buddy around these parts - so thanks for the fun.

But I really must get back to my "hmmmming" - this meditating is hard work.

Yes, yes! I was joking! Hence the winking smilie!

I was not trying to be a bitch or anything...I completely understand where you are coming from, icelady! *hug*

Is everything cool?

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Yes, yes! I was joking! Hence the winking smilie!

I was not trying to be a bitch or anything...I completely understand where you are coming from, icelady! *hug*

Is everything cool?

of course it's cool - I'm having a zen party want to join me. You must know how to call the spirits though. hmmmmmmm

Sorry Bonochick I should have known you were joking! I tell ya, one girl has SEVEN threads on the first page alone and the 'acting troup' (Echo, etc) is responsible for a large recent rash of others. Of course there's room for everthing on PLEBA but can't we condense it? Example: the MacPhisto society started an acting thread and it grew to over a hundred posts, not 11 more threads, they kept it together and it was cool! There are so many new threads good stuff keeps getting pushed off the page. That's why I tried to bump the sexiest pic threads. Bonochick I am sorry for the combustion of the sexiest Bono pics thread, I was trying to bump your sexiest pic threads and when I did pages 2 and three disappeared and we lost lots of hot pics.
frown.gif
I am just sick. After that I left the others alone. I'm sorrier than you, I loved those! SIGH it's just Icelady and I get frustrated sometimes over the lack of participation on posting. Oh well maybe we'll keep trying. Hope I don't get flamed, just confessing.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-07-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Wahblahblarg!!

I agree 1000% !!

People should have a thread starting limit.

Thanks! Maybe there should be some way to stop someone for putting up too many threads in a day. It's outrageous.

Oh, no hard feelings at all, U2Kitten! I know that sometimes it's hard to tell whether or not somebody is joking when you are only communicating through text!

Don't feel bad about the pic thread either...I know it's not your fault. These things just happen. *hug*

I know what you mean about PLEBA...it is really hard to weed through there...I feel as though I miss a lot of really good posts because they just get lost...I don't have time to read all of them...I mean, contrary to popular belief caused by my post count, I actually DO have a life outside of this place.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Agreed with everyone here...people are very thread happy lately, but the word of the day is CONDENSATION. (is that a word? Well, you get it anyways, lol)

Btw, if Bonochick doesn't want to be a bitch, I can be one no problem. lol
smile.gif

------------------
Some days are sulky some days have a grin

primal scream therapy f-d up a lot of people in the 70s and 80s. be wary of screaming 'cuz it starts to come out when you can't control it (i.e me).

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Seems we have all been thinking the same thing about PLEBA. It's so tough to get through all the new posts everyday!

So I'm going to join the zen party and be peaceful in here with you all!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Damn straight. I don't know, this whole place has been depressing me for some reason. Everything is wacky and outta shape. I've lost the sense of community. Not that I ever had it. I'm a loser and I don't think anyone knows who I am. Everyone is all: "Hey buddy!! We're friends! Let's go sing and hold hands and we'll just leave that gonad Molly to sit there. Alone...in the cold..." Yeah, like that. Shhh. It's late and I feel like being weird.

Originally posted by mocool12:
Damn straight. I don't know, this whole place has been depressing me for some reason. Everything is wacky and outta shape. I've lost the sense of community. Not that I ever had it. I'm a loser and I don't think anyone knows who I am. Everyone is all: "Hey buddy!! We're friends! Let's go sing and hold hands and we'll just leave that gonad Molly to sit there. Alone...in the cold..." Yeah, like that. Shhh. It's late and I feel like being weird.

Hey you, I think we'll all felt like this at one time or another. I went the the same whole loser, noone shares with me and I came to realize that it really doesn't matter if people hate you, like you or tolerate you. What matters is hoe you feel about your contributions and if you enjoy it and it makes you smile than that's all that really matters. So I'll pass a smile from me to you and you can come and visit my zen parties any time.

Ciao

It's happening again, there is a group of very young girls who have taken over the forum and are starting numerous frivilous threads, even going so far as to pretending someone's mother was sick to get pics then admitting it was a joke- not funny. Also inappropriate posts in other threads as Sicy said in one of them. I don't want anyone to hate me, but really now this has gotten out of hand and the forum will soon sink under the weight of spam and silliness until most of us won't even want to come. At least Elizabeth was just crazy over Adam but this new batch is, well, just crazy. Sorry. Had to vent.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
It's happening again, there is a group of very young girls who have taken over the forum and are starting numerous frivilous threads, even going so far as to pretending someone's mother was sick to get pics then admitting it was a joke- not funny. Also inappropriate posts in other threads as Sicy said in one of them. I don't want anyone to hate me, but really now this has gotten out of hand and the forum will soon sink under the weight of spam and silliness until most of us won't even want to come. At least Elizabeth was just crazy over Adam but this new batch is, well, just crazy. Sorry. Had to vent.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yeah yknow, they all seem to be friends and they also all seem to be 13.

I'm going to start moderating that forum hard.

Wow, I didn't know there were so many girls that age who thought Bono (and maybe the other guys, but mainly Bono) was hot! That's really a little scary!

Then again, I'm 22 and I've been in love with Sting for many years and he's almost ten years older than Bono.

However, I have never manifested the degree of insanity that often seems to occur in PLEBA.

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 12-23-2001).]

Yeah! Sicy you rock. I'm glad somebody noticed those freaky-ass new girls. It's time to rumble.

Back
Top Bottom