A stranger saw my boobs today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
I was getting ready to go for work, and since my roommates are gone now, I tend to walk around the house regardless if I'm fully clothed (which is normal). So I'm just wearing a skirt and needed to grab something from my bathroom, so I didn't bother to put anything else on. This guy must have been knocking on the door, and since no one answered, he had stretched over the side of my front porch to lean in and look through our giant living room window. I came out, and saw him practically plastered against the glass.

I live in a house that has 3 apartments and the basement is still for rent, so people are always knocking on my door to ask about renting. He saw me, and I just kind of froze, then I ran into my room to grab a shirt. I was going to go talk to him about the downstairs apartment, but I was waaaay too embarrassed. I saw the guy hanging around for a while afterward...I felt bad but didn't feel like gracing him with my presence again.:eek:

i'm sorry but that is hilarious. the same thing almost happened to me. i was taking a nap and the building mail woman was dropping off a package for me. i was just sleeping right there in my a thong. i jumped up when i heard the door open and she heard me and said "whoa" and shut the door.

nothing like strangers seeing you naked.

:eek: :laugh: :ohmy: :lol:

Screaming Flower said:
i'm sorry but that is hilarious. the same thing almost happened to me. i was taking a nap and the building mail woman was dropping off a package for me. i was just sleeping right there in my a thong. i jumped up when i heard the door open and she heard me and said "whoa" and shut the door.

nothing like strangers seeing you naked.

:eek: :laugh: :ohmy: :lol:

Does doctors count as strangers :evil:

This is fucked up. The guy that saw me, is now being interviewed in my department by the library's head boss. What an interesting turn of events. He looks spanish, and is pretty hot. Has an interesting accent. I don't like Mondays. :crack:

~LadyLemon~ said:
This is fucked up. The guy that saw me, is now being interviewed in my department by the library's head boss. What an interesting turn of events. He looks spanish, and is pretty hot. Has an interesting accent. I don't like Mondays. :crack:

omfc. have you talked to him? maybe if you flash him, he'll remember who you are...

:macdevil:

:lol: I'm sorry, I know its not funny but it happened to me too and all I can do now is laugh!

I was staying at a hotel and while my husband was out playing golf, I stayed in the room to watch TV and take a nap. I had the sheer white curtains pulled in front of the big window but I didn't pull the dark drapes over. For some stupid reason, I thought I could see out but no one could see in. I walked around butt naked and even sat and watched TV that way. People were walking by the window while I was like that for at least an hour and I was thinking "hey...I'm naked watching TV and they can't see me!"

Later that night when we were leaving for dinner, we walked by a few other rooms with the white curtains pulled and I could see EVERYTHING in the room.

:eek: <----me for the rest of my vacation

diamond said:
Ms Lemon
2 words come tomind-
LUCKY
BASTARD.:banghead: :mac: :cool: :dance: :cool:
db9

He's not the only one who's seen them lately. So, who has more naked stories to share??

Bono's American Wife said:

Ah come on Kat! Don't leave us hanging :D

You asked for it...:D

One time, when I lived in the dorms, my roommate was out, and I was getting changed. I was topless, and suddenly the door swung open. There stood this really hot guy who was friends with my roommate!!!!! I couldn't believe he just came walking in (and I couldn't believe I hadn't locked the door! :banghead: ).

One time, at a frat party, one of the frat guys started dancing with me. We were all waving our arms up in the air to the song that was playing. While my arms were up, another frat guy came up behind me, reached his hands around me, and lifted up my shirt AND my bra in front of everybody!!! :eek: Wow though...he got both articles of clothing up in one, swift move...he must have practiced! :rolleyes:

Bonochick said:

One time, at a frat party, one of the frat guys started dancing with me. We were all waving our arms up in the air to the song that was playing. While my arms were up, another frat guy came up behind me, reached his hands around me, and lifted up my shirt AND my bra in front of everybody!!! :eek: Wow though...he got both articles of clothing up in one, swift move...he must have practiced! :rolleyes:

:dance: <---- heehee...Kat at the frat party!

:laugh: :eek: :lol: :shocked:

Those guys are skilled with the clothing removal I tell ya!

One time, at another party, we were all looking up at some people dancing on the mantle. This guy crouched down in front of me, bit the hem of my shirt, and jumped up like a shot, pulling my shirt up with his teeth!! At least the bra stayed in place that time!!! :D

:eek: Where the hell did you go to school???? I know frat guys are frisky but these ones sound like they've taken lessons :lol:

:eek: Where the hell did you go to school???? I know frat guys are frisky but these ones sound like they've taken lessons :lol:

I went to school in a small town where there was nothing to do for fun but party and prepare to party. :D

How did I not see this thread

Flower why would a mail lady dropping off a package for you just walk into your house?

:lol: I'm sorry, I know its not funny but it happened to me too and all I can do now is laugh!

I was staying at a hotel and while my husband was out playing golf, I stayed in the room to watch TV and take a nap. I had the sheer white curtains pulled in front of the big window but I didn't pull the dark drapes over. For some stupid reason, I thought I could see out but no one could see in. I walked around butt naked and even sat and watched TV that way. People were walking by the window while I was like that for at least an hour and I was thinking "hey...I'm naked watching TV and they can't see me!"

Later that night when we were leaving for dinner, we walked by a few other rooms with the white curtains pulled and I could see EVERYTHING in the room.

:eek: <----me for the rest of my vacation

that happened to us- we were on the ground floor of a hotel ye know in daytime ppl cant see in but u can c out- then at night ppl can see in and u cant so a family member is lying on the bed necked cus its roasting and we were right besdie the swimming pool so all theseppl walked past the room

Later that night i walk to swimming pool and see said family member necked on the bed....LMFAO :lol: :silent:

oh man! those are fucking awesome stories!

I think I would freak out if anyone saw me nekkid.

But I will say this, and we're all human here - one time in 8th grade I was in Algebra and was sitting in a row with this guy I was in love with and all of his popular friends... well they told some joke and I ended up LMFAO :lol: to the point where I was :laugh: and :sad: at the same time.

Well, wouldn't you know that the whole room at gotten quiet at the same second there was a high-pitched *booooooooop* noise that came from the seat of my pants. :eek: :shocked:

Everyone in class looked at me, but I thought I was safe so I just kept :lol: and working. But my face was turning red :eek: and then everyone knew I had biscuited. :banghead: :crack:

Eh. Whatcha gonna do. :shrug:

HelloAngel said:

there was a high-pitched *booooooooop* noise that came from the seat of my pants. :eek: :shocked:

:lol:

I'm sorry to say that I've had the same experience...many times I'm afraid :eek:

There really is nothing you can do...I just say oops...sorry about that..then laugh and hope it doesn't happen again :laugh:

Ok, twice in one week???? :shocked:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You can go for three at the show Thursday!!!

I'm sure a few passerbys on occasion have had the luck to see me topless...and bottomless. :eek: Our house has windows that are kind of low, and my room is right across from our bathroom, so when I'm coming out of the shower, getting ready, etc, I'll walk back and forth, unaware if the blinds are open or not. Mind you, our front window is by the edge of the house where the stop sign is, and it's a busy little intersection. So....um, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom