A stranger saw my boobs today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a reaaallly funny story:

My friend was in a college locker room one day changing after practice. She heard a mans voice coming into the locker room and so she started screaming bc it scared the crap out of her and whe n the guy came to where she was she was standing there nude and all she could think of to do was run after the poor man. She chased him out to the parking lot, compeletly forgetting that she had no clothes nor a towel with her or on her for that matter. Well after a little while of chasing him, she came to her senses and by then a whole bunch of strangers had seen her naked. She ran as fast as she could to the locker room got her clothes on and ran to her car and left the school. She was so embarrassed that she didnt go to school for long while. I still laugh at her for it bc it was to hillarious!:laugh: :laugh:

Didnt happen to me but it happened to one of my friends.

Ok, one day at school my bus never showed so everyone who rode that bus either walked home or called their parents. I decieded to tag along with some friends and walk home. There is this one kid on my bus that has this huge crush on my friend Amber. Anyways we stop at the gas station in town to get something to eat and the kid Buddy[random fact: his last name is Beans lol]pulls up Amber's shirt and the dude at the gas station turned around and stared at her for like two min, when we were walking away hes like "Hey! Can I get your number!?"and in return she shouted "FUCK OFF!"

*snerk* A friend told me this one - she'd just been out on vacation in Hawaii for a week. She's very conservative, but she'd just taken a shower, and had on one of the hotel robes. She went out on her little patio, and was sitting on a chair with her legs propped on the railing, enjoying the loveliness of Hawaii....but about 2-3 guys below on the walkway kept walking by....and walking by...and glancing up. And she's thinkin "what are they looking at?" (thinking she looked look like a wet rat right after her shower). Then her traveling bud came out and...my friend says "what's up with those guys down there?" and her friend happened to catch a little glance and says, "well, no wonder - your giving 'em a free show!"

She was like: :shocked: :eek: :eek: :reject: :banghead:

---
I'm in a new apt., and one of the things I have to get used to is the fact that my main windows now face the parking lot and other buildings *directly* across from me. My old place faced a dark alley w/lots of trees, so I was always walking around half nekkid with no worries....however, my new place has these godawful orange-toned floodlights that are bright as day....one of these days someone's gonna get quite I a show I'm afeerd... :ohmy:

Last edited:
This isn't a NAKED story, but..oh well.
I was dancing around singing (U2, but of course!) in my bra and thong and one of my guy friends, who comes around regularly and just walks in, came in and saw me...he hasn't let me forget it. It was really quite fun, actually. Not that embarrasing, which is weird.

That wasn't that good of a story but...it's all I have, for now. :shrug:

when I was in college, one of the girls who lived in the house we rented (2 guys, 2 girls), she used to leave her door open all the time, and one day I passed by it and she was on the floor with her legs spread open plucking her pubic hair with tweezers

and one time, she just got done fucking her wannabe professor boyfriend (well he wasnt really her boyfriend or a professor, he was a jackass who wanted to be a professor and didnt want to be her boyfriend), anyhow, she comes down stairs and asks us, "is it supposed to hurt when you have anal sex, or does it go away after the first time?"

then another time, she said, "I don't think my boyfriend loves me, he only wants to have anal sex with me and it's always from behind, so he never looks at me while he's doing it, I feel so cheap when it's over"

oh, I could go on with stories...

yeah, she was more than a little disturbed, but the guy who rented her the room swears to this day that she seemed like such a nice, sweet girl when he met her and agreed to rent her the room, who knew...

she also got a tattoo with some chinese lettering when her cousin's dog died

as long as you didn't eat something else, as your attorney I would have to advice you against that, since she said that she didn't use condoms because they "spoiled the mood," a night with her might earn you a life sentence

Ive got a nasty story...
I was lying in the bath, a few weeks ago this was. And I, not realising that the window cleaner came on a friday, just lay in the bath relaxing. Then all of a sudden I seen a bloody big shadow at the window, well i nearly passed out. Well bathroom windows are always frosted, so I thought its alright he probably wouldnt have seen me. But then I realised that the window was wide open, and he had actually did see me. He started saying 'sorry, sorry, eeee god im really sorry'. and then he climbed down the ladders. well that was the most embarrasing thing thats ever happened to me.

Go on, laugh if you want, lol:lmao:

This is a naked story hot off the presses

A few days ago..I had exited the shower and realized that there were no clean shirts in my room. They had been left in the dryer. No one was home...so I decided to make the trek down. I was drying my hair with the towel...so I was exposed.....as I came downstaris I saw that one of my friends mom's had let herself in to drop off some brownies. I was soooooo embarassed...I covered up with the towel...but she got a pretty good view. She seemed pretty relaxed about the whole thing. Accidents happen.

The Wanderer said:
when I was in college, one of the girls who lived in the house we rented (2 guys, 2 girls), she used to leave her door open all the time, and one day I passed by it and she was on the floor with her legs spread open plucking her pubic hair with tweezers

:shocked:

I have a story: One time we were at my best friend's apartment drinking and getting ready to go out. We were all sitting at the kitchen table drinking while my best friend was taking a shower. The bathroom was right next to the kitchen. Now the bathroom door didn't have a lock then, and at that time she lived with two other roomates, both were guys. So that night one of her roomates had invited his friend and they were watching tv in the living room. So we're in the kitchen and we hear that the shower has stopped running so we know my best friend has just come out of the shower. So we see her roomate's friend who walks towards bathroom and he's going to open the bathroom door and we all scream : "NOOOO ! Someone's in there !!" But he just looks at us confused and he gets in the bathroom anyway and closes the door and we then hear my best friend letting out this piercing scream !:scream: He immediatly gets out...She was completely naked when he came in the bathroom and she was trying to cover herself with her towel and the shower curtain. Nevertheless he got a pretty good view. The guy was really stupid and a pervert, especially since we were 5 ppl who were screaming at him not to go in the bathroom !:shame:

Last edited:
hahahah!! thats pretty funny

I too have had these experiences, mostly deck-changing at swim meets where people ended up seeing a little more than they wanted to :eek:
and I have a friend who regularly flashes anybody cos she thinks it's funny but that's another story! her's is willingly, the accidental kind is a lot more embarrassing

(eew wanderer, that is disgusting!!) :eek:

lol naya ;D for a second I thought this was gonna be a story about you, I was thinking '*gasp* those lucky strangers!'... anyyyyways :silent:

ahhh stories are good, I enjoy lurking in threads like these even though Im a posting member... haha always good for a larff :laugh:

eep

When I went to Ireland three years ago, the lady who owned the Bed and Breakfast we were staying at accidentally walked in on me when I was getting out of the shower...she was putting some more towels in there and mistakenly thought we had gone into town. I was so embarrassed...I'm such a namby pamby. lol

here's a close call story...i finally got to go to my cottage (first time this summer :mad: ) last thursday.....anyway, my dad was pulling me and my cousin tubing....he isn't very experienced with driving yet cause the boat is really new, etc...well, me and him were going, and i wasn't holding on cause i was resting my arms...so naturally my dad speeds up right then, and i went flying off....................as did my swim suit bottoms :eek: ...luckily i caught them with my ankles and pulled 'em up right before the boat got to me.....

Back
Top Bottom