A small speck of IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
I have been called many things but never have I been called the queen of name changes.

Yes, truth be told, I changed my name, for reasons that shall remain my own...but of late...people who know me are changing their adored names...

But, who am I to talk....I tell them to buck the trend and stay with the name they are known and loved for...but apprarently that doesnt hold much stock...so

I shall confess that yes..this is me..as is whackamole...as is...guaca...

For those that may confuse me with the very Interference-loved Icelle, think again..there is only one Icelle around these parts..and that is not me...sorry to confuse...and Ill be on my way now...

that is all...and Zoney - for the record..I hate that name...:lol:
much prefer the original 100% Zonelistener...:yes: :wave: :yes:

omg...all this time, I had no clue whatsoever you were/are the infamous icelady! :ohmy: I always wondered what happened to her :laugh: :der:

:bow: :applaud: :wave:

Re: Re: A small speck of IO

bonosgirl84 said:

damn straight. :up:

for the record..I wasnt trying to point out anything different..I signed up with this name a long long time ago...anyhow...

Char - you frikkin kill me...r u trying to tell me I never told you...surely you jest....:tongue: :wave: ..well maybe I never did....:p ...I dont keep track of these things...

icelady said:

For those that may confuse me with the very Interference-loved Icelle, think again..there is only one Icelle around these parts..and that is not me...sorry to confuse...and Ill be on my way now...

oh my gawd i had no idea you were icelady!:lmao:

Re: Re: Re: A small speck of IO

icelady said:

Char - you frikkin kill me...r u trying to tell me I never told you...surely you jest....:tongue: :wave: ..well maybe I never did....:p ...I dont keep track of these things...

I had not a flippin' clue! :eek:

We even shared "keeper of the pics" honors together and I never knew it was you :lmao:

and its a damn good thing too..because if a mainstay such as yourself ever did..it would spell the end of civilization as we know it...:yes: :yes: :yes:

*whenever I look at Salome I picture from the Muppets..the svedish chef...no ve vill make the svedish meatballs...BORK BORK BORK....* that smiley bounces in my head...:wave:

:wave: I will continue to suck (just as zoney! now).

I will always love the wackamole! :(

And I only knew about the Ice Ice lady because I was told by Wacka back when I scared her with TWCrjekgt1093493 on AOL.

and if you understand that......:sexywink:

oh guaca.....all i have to say is..............

sillystring.gif

:lol:

one of the professors in the history department said if you don't know what people are talking about, laugh because then you look smart

Back
Top Bottom