A request for prayers and good wishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
I feel kinda lame doing this, but my best friend could really use some prayers/good thoughts and karma.

Her dad has cancer, and it's getting worse. Right now he's living in a cancer treatment facility. She went to go visit him today, and didn't recognize him when she saw him. He's lost a ton of weight in the last few weeks, and it is not looking good. When she hugged him she could feel all of his bones.

He is currently taking this medication, but the doctors made him sign a waiver before beginning this treatment, so it's pretty crazy.

I don't know much more than this, but it is breaking my heart. My best friend is understandably very upset, so I would really appreciate your prayers and good thoughts to be sent her way.

It sucks when someone you love is dying of cancer, and I just want good things to happen for my best friend and her family.

Thanks.

The BAW's know the heartache, pain and agony that you, your friend and "Pop" is going through; this time last year our "Pop" was still with us; strong prayers for you and yours...:HUG: :prayingHands:

Not much to update as of yet. My best friend was going to be spending this weekend with her dad, and we'll be talking later tonight. I'll probably have more to say tomorrow.

I just want to thank you all so much for your hugs and nice words. It means the world to me. Thank you.

I have one final update. My best friend's dad passed away on Thursday. The details are in my journal.

Thank you so much for your good wishes. It means a lot.

Back
Top Bottom