A long long time ago desparate for cash I whored myself out medically speaking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, diamondarlin', you're so cute when you're angry...

...and so funny!!!!!

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! :lmao:

:lmao:

:shifty: You think if I stayed up all night... surfing cable channels like I usually do... I could find that infomercial? :sexywink:

diamond said:
they stopped airing it like in 1996 bitchfaces..:angry:

thank u
db9

stopped aring it yes....but destroyed it? I don't think so :evil:

now....if only we could find that video before we go to vegas :shifty:

That Was The Icing On This Beautiful Cake!!!

Like O2 said:

I don't believe this story. You're too full of shit for this surgery to have been successful! :ohmy:

BWAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA!!! :lmao:

shut up all of u.
the anger u r attempting to cause me is could plausibly aggravate my hemoroidal condition..
:angry:
:down:

thank u-

DB9

I was in the Ryan Adams chat...and one of the gals started talkin' 'bout ass pains! So everybody started talkin' 'bout it...I'm like, this is tooooooooooooo much...I can't stand it anymore...I gotta go to bed....:lmao:

diamond said:
i think there should be an invention, where every time some a smarty pants posts something unsavory or..mean -the offended party could push a button and whack the offender.

I have one... (invention)
It's called a computer, with a geek sitting behind it (and a wee bit too much knowledge).
muahhahahahahaha

</end evilness>

diamond said:
shut up all of u.
the anger u r attempting to cause me is could plausibly aggravate my hemoroidal condition..
:angry:
:down:

thank u-

DB9

I though the doctor fixed that?

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Here, diamond...peace offering!!!!!!

wipes_promo.gif

:wave:

wow

I gota tell ya....and somewhat stick up for Diamond. Even though everyone's been makin wise cracks ( no pun inteneded), he's been pretty polite through it!!! always says thank you! that was the first thing I noticed.

Ya really put yourself out there on this one Diamond, but your politness shines through.

Mebbe they're selling it on ebay?

-or-

free promotional copy with Girls Gone Wild?

I think diamond realizes that we're all joking. I mean, come on! What else would he expect with a topic like this??!

(_(_)

Melon

the best part of the surgery.. was the hernia part cuz thats when i was told that one of the nurses would later give me a bed bath..:sexywink:

thank u-:angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom