a girly confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
ok so I have to laugh at myself and thought you may enjoy laughing at me too.

I know this is totally girly, but damnit I want flowers delivered to me at work! :giggle:

Ya know....I didnt get any flowers for my anniversary this year, got the "last minute/last crappy bunch" for Valentines Day, and have never gotten them for my birthday. Now....my husband knows I would melt at getting flowers delivered and he says he was trying to send them for our anniversary LAST year but it fell through. COME ON!!!!!! :lol: it doesnt even have to be for a reason!

I have the opposite problem. Phil use to love giving me flowers (before we were married), but now I can't take them b/c of the cats. My favorites are lilies and they are deadly. :(

I love having flowers delivered! Though the first time my bf ever had it done was this past Valentine's Day. Now Im addicted to wanting it done again :giggle:

Hope your husband carries through with your wishes :wink:

ok so....how do you basically get the point across to him that you want the flowers?! lol I mean he's not dumb, he knows these things...he bought them for me once in a great while when we were dating....but I don't want to seem like I'm demanding them, that's why I just never bring it up.

:laugh: I did mention it to my dad at one point and he said he'd talk to him...that was quite a while ago and alots happened since then...maybe I should kick the idea at my dad again.

Knock, knock...

prod_1.jpg

:wink:

I've been lucky lately with getting flowers at work. it seems my fiance will send them at random times not just on special occasions. these are what he sent last week for our 5 year anniversary (not the best pic). he went with the works...mini balloon, bear and a box of chocolates.

0817070910.jpg

I'm definitely getting spoiled, but it's a nice gesture and it's not something I come to expect. it's a bit random since he didn't do this kind of thing for the first 3 years of our relationship :lol: and since our apt is a sauna on most days, at least I can enjoy them at work.

hope your husband surprises you :)

Kiki said:
:ohmy: I didn't know flowers were deadly to cats

Yes, especially lilies. Most flowers and common houseplants are toxic to cats, not to mention that most cats will munch on them anyway and puke them up b/c they're not really digestible, even if they aren't toxic.

Do something similar for him

Personally it wouldn't mean much to me if I had to hit the guy over the head constantly :wink: for it. Either he's going to do do it or he won't, since it seems he already knows it would mean so much to you.

Back
Top Bottom