a big change in my life!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
these are the last 2days i will spend in my house in france, with family and friends...
saturday, i am leaving for ireland...i will study there, i loooove ireland, i wanna live there forever...
so i know i don't leave for one year...it is the beginning of my real life..I should be happy...

but i am scared...because i have many things to think about...my suitcases, all the registeration at the university, the apartment etc...
and i am sad to leave my friends... today, it was my last day with my best friend..I don't know when i will see her again...

and now i wanna sing "when will i see you again??"

:scream: :sad: :sad: :(

you will be fine. it is just the nerves that are getting to ya. i am sure once you get through the typical student registration and settling in, you will be fine. it is a new and wonderful experience and it is not uncommon to have these fears. just keep up the commuincations with your friends and family to ease the homesickness. :hug: good luck and have fun. :D

Are you going to Trinity?

Im going to Queens

*knows of one other Interferencer who goes to Queens and also went to my school*

Oh, dont worry about being away for home for so long - im sure you will be able to see everyone on holidays and stuff??

:hug:

They are sending me to Spain for ayear and France fore 4 months :mad:

Ill be very homesick

Wow that's a big change!! Good luck, I'm sure everything will work out :)

wow.

some of you who live in and move to such exciting places really make me feel like my world is very small. i just stay here in my little patch of desert and marvel at how brave and wonderful the rest of you are.

how exciting for you, miss-U2.
good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom