25 things...why not.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time for my turn!

1. I'm a proud Belarussian, patriotic if you like.
2. For a teenager I find past history and world politics very interesting.
3. I can be quite sensitive at times, taking things to heart etc.
4. I have large calf muscles, it has been noted by many people.
5. I strongly despise racists and will willingly punch someone if they insult my country. (see 1.)
6. I am known to be very lazy.
7. Despite no.6, I consistently get many A's in my report cards.
8. I can talk nothing but music for hours, mostly U2 though. :yes:
9. I will not get along with people who think taking drugs is "acceptable", the bad sort that is.
10. I have a bit of a temper, and can easily snap.
11. I can't stand immature people.
12. Love to eat, I consistently raid the pantry for food and yet to not gain much weight. :drool:
13. I am 168cm tall and weigh about 57 kilograms.
14. I do not usually like to curse, although at the event of number 10, watch out. :wink:
15. I attempt to write songs at times, and always have an idea for one in my head.
16. My lifelong dream is to play in a band, where I can sing, though it has not been proven whether I can sing or not.
17. I prefer the winters over the summers.
18. Despite loving and playing many different sports, I can be somewhat nerdy. :nerd:
19. I'm not the typical adolescent.
20. I still have a dial-up internet connection. :faint:
21. Luckily, I have never broken a bone in my entire life, because I that I think I'm awesome.
22. I can't help making fun of hobos, they're just too cool to not be joked about (see my current profile). :wink:
23. When bored, I have the tendency to spend whole days on the computer.
24. I'm asthmatic and allergic to nuts.
25. I'm very proud of my ancestry.

That was hard.

1. I am the oldest of two children (I have a sister who is three years younger than me).
2. I am single.
3. I am a proud alum of Marquette University.
4. I got my degree in Journalism, but have never worked at a newspaper.
5. I have always worked in the field of public relations.
6. I have blue eyes, in spite of both of my parents having brown eyes - Yay for recessive genes.
7. I am 100% Polish.
8. I work with funeral directors.
9. My favorite movies are: The Sound of Music, Casablanca, Office Space and The Usual Suspects
10. Jane Eyre is my favorite book.
11. I love to vacation in the northwoods of Wisconsin - the Minocqua area, specifically.
12. My deepest fear is loneliness.
13. I am quite shy.
14. I sang in choir during all four years of high school and university - I was a soprano.
15. I love musicals.
16. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
17. I discovered U2 because of my dad - he had a cassette of The Joshua Tree. I didn't want to like U2, because my dad liked them (in my young mind, it was very uncool to like the same music your dad likes), but I couldn't help it... something about the music "spoke" to me.
18. My favorite color is blue.
19. My first celebrity crush was Michael J. Fox.
20. I've ridden shotgun in a hearse (I am just glad I wasn't riding in the back.
21. I am on my university's alumni association's national board of directors.
22. I am a damn good cook.
23. I hate making my bed in the morning.
24. I have a dog - a 5 year old beagle named lady.
25. I am terrified of the dentist - a visit usually involves tears and copious amounts of nitrous oxide.

This is such an interesting thread, even though so many people have started off thinking they're boring.
Ok here goes -
1. I have one younger brother.
2. I am the oldest of 7 grandchildren. Small family :)
3. I go to UCD in Dublin and study English and French.
4. I am secretly awful at French.
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with orange juice, the acid is probably destroying my stomach.
6. I have 5 tattoos and regret most of them, apart from the one which my family designed for me.
7. I am 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Welsh and have lived in Dublin all my life.
8. I am the only one in my family with blonde hair.
9. I have blue eyes.
10. I am extremely pale and never burn or tan or have any freckles.
11. I have made a fool out of myself infront of celebrities, but did get a hug from Billie Joe Armstrong.
12. I am obsessed with all things Disney and pretty much cried the whole way through Up.
13. I hate doing my food shopping because I have to walk the length of O'Connell St for my bus home. Torture.
14. I have bought a disco ball for my kitchen.
15. I took History for a year and it made me feel like a total idiot.
16. I am extremely close to my grandparents.
17. I love the movie Forrest Gump.
18. I love cuddling my dog and cat.
19. I find it quite hard to come to terms with things.
20. I don't get what the big deal with drink is.
21. I am terrified of clowns.
22. I like people who I can't have and when people like me I never like them. Typical.
23. I took Home Economics for 6 years and am a terrible cook.
24. I spend all my money on concerts and have lost count of the bands I have seen. I am permanently broke.
25. If I could have anything right now, this second, it would be a cure for cancer so everything could go back to normal.

Whew. That took a while.

xx

1) I have three brothers, none of which are full-blood related. I also have only lived with one and only sometimes. Pretty much an only child, but not!
2) My youngest brother is 18.5 years younger than I am (and is the cutest baby EVER).
3) I have crazy baby fever! I want one so bad, but I know I have to wait, haha.
4) I'm a Linguistics major, for now. A couple weeks ago, my focus was writing and my minor Anthropology. I'll probably minor in Spanish now. :| Hopefully this one will stick.
5) I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and fail at tones and characters, but love how easy the grammar is.
6) I'm a Muslim. This is actually a secret, sshhhh, but I'm okay posting it here. I doubt any of my family will just up and check out Interference to spy on me. o_O
7) I'm one of the biggest pacifists you will ever meet, so I'm glad to spread a new view on Islam around. Lolololol. There are of course those who think we're all violent and evil . . .
8) I'm a big ol' liberal hippie. Hey wait a minute, didn't I just say--
9) I have olive skin AND I have freckles, with dark eyebrows and light brown hair. My coloring is confused.
10) I'm a shopaholic. ):
11) I love my aunt, uncle, and cousin with all of my heart.
12) I hate the idea of alcohol and did even before I was Muslim, so nyeh.
13) I'm really good at math, but I hate it. I'm horrible at science, and also hate it. Although I guess Linguistics is a science. . . Er. . . I mean the natural sciences like chemistry and physics.
14) I wish I could cook, especially with a deep fryer!
15) During my first U2 experience (which was two weeks ago HAHA), someone commented on my GOYB shirt and as I walked away, muttered about how hot I must have been in a long sleeve shirt. I also was wearing a long skirt, so yay for looking religious and frumpy!!!11!1
16) I love chocolate.
17) I am addicted to mochi ice cream. The green tea stuff at Trader Joe's is amazing!
18) I am okay with my country, not the hugest fan, but I ALWAYS bawl when I hear the national anthem. :|
19) I'm something of a Trekkie. :D
20) I hate my current state of residence. Nevada is a fail state.
21) I talk like a 4chan B-tard weeaboo but I'm not one at all. i just spend a LOT of time online. . .
22) I really started to love U2 in eighth grade when I heard WOWY on two episodes of FRIENDS and when I randomly chose a best of CD (1980 - 1990, I THINK?) at the dentists' office. I became totally obsessed when I was in high school.
23) My old friends knew me as the U2 girl. My current coworkers do too.
24) I work in a pizza parlor and I HATE IT.
25) Your mom goes to college.

Back
Top Bottom