10 Things I Hate About....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
...My life at the moment- (not intended to take too seriously)

1.) I am falling for a guy I hardly know.
2.) I try too hard to keep people at arms length to protect me...
3.) I am so paranoid.
4.) I want to learn French and I want to be fluent NOW. = No patience.
5.) I want to move away, but I am terrified just the same.
6.) I can't stop thinking about this person and I want to talk to him all the time, but I am afraid to annoy him or be a bother, so instead I avoid him...
7.) I am waaaay too passionate and driven for my own good.
8.) The period of time that has passed since I last had sex... I could have given birth. Full term.
9.) I can't trust the fact that maybe he thinks about me as much as I think about him.
10.) I hate the fact that I actually believe that this could all work, when instead I am probably diluding myself and setting myself up for a huge fall... professionally, personally and romantically... :crack:

:kiss:

______
:wave: Someone kiss me!

Re: Re: 10 Things I Hate About....

martha said:
Go for it!! What the hell!

:hug: Angel

I say what martha said! Go for it! You only live once right?

:kiss:

Im positive about stuff now- i might fail my exams and have to repeat 2 years of skool to get into uni, nobody might ever like me, i might never have a b/f again, ppl hate me and judge me, who cares.........not me- stuff everyone else, im thinking of #1 from now on baby :wave:

Heres another one :kiss:

*kissings

on a completely different note, i went outside without a shirt on, picked up my, placed his head in my armpit where he proceeded to lick at it for a while.

good times.

Angel said:

6.) I can't stop thinking about this person and I want to talk to him all the time, but I am afraid to annoy him or be a bother, so instead I avoid him...
8.) The period of time that has passed since I last had sex... I could have given birth. Full term.
9.) I can't trust the fact that maybe he thinks about me as much as I think about him.
10.) I hate the fact that I actually believe that this could all work, when instead I am probably diluding myself and setting myself up for a huge fall... professionally, personally and romantically... :crack:

I'm actually having a lot of the same problems right now...I'm always afraid to pay too much attention to a guy too soon, because it'll make me seem "too eager"...but it feels like such a lie, too.

And I can never believe that someone might be as into me as I am into them.

So I'm not sure I can help you out, Angel, but I can give you a :hug:...will that help?

:hug:s girl, it'll be alright. :)

I'm kind of at the point now where I'm avoiding men at all costs, just because I feel this huge need to portect myself. :slant: I dunno, maybe cause I've had too many things go nowhere this past year or so and don't want to feel too much anymore?

Anyway, we're here if you need to rant, talk, etc. :hug:

Zoomerang96 said:
on a completely different note, i went outside without a shirt on, picked up my, placed his head in my armpit where he proceeded to lick at it for a while.]
you picked up your comma eh? interesting :eyebrow: :sexywink:

anyway, go for it angel! :D

khan, does someone give u a dollar everytime the bear uses poor grammar?

angel baby..that a film title
we alike.. tis scary
:hug:

oh dear I wish I could help you. But I fear I am in much the same position, circumstances slighlty different. We only live once. Does that help? :hug:

btw thats the best movie on earth!! anyone seen four feathers yet? (HEATH) :D psst Naya

khanada, would you believe it if i told you that writing is actually what i do for a living?

Angel said:
...My life at the moment- (not intended to take too seriously)

2.) I try too hard to keep people at arms length to protect me...
3.) I am so paranoid.
4.) I want to learn French and I want to be fluent NOW. = No patience.
5.) I want to move away, but I am terrified just the same.

______
:wave: Someone kiss me!

I know exactly what you are saying. All 10 of these feelings have been me over the past couple of months. Last December I got extremely sick, went in the hospital for a week and was very close to being dead. After I got out and recovered I was loving life and everything was clicking for me. I was on top of the world. In February I met this girl who I was so attracted to from the first time I met her, then she asked me out and I very soon fell head over heals for her. I wanted to be with her all the time and I at first it was great. Then I could tell maybe she was not in the same place as me. I wanted to talk to her and be with her 24/7 but was not sure if I was driving her away or not. I kept hoping it would turn around. At the same time I had all these questions about my life. Do I want to try to go to med school. Do I like the job I have? Why is it that I am so into this girl and she seems to be the only girl that I have gone out with that does not like me more and more the better I get to know her? Do I want to move to Ireland or Seattle? I was trying to teach myself some new web programming languages and I had no desire to take the time and go through the learning process. I felt like I could not concentrate at all on anything. I was not sure if my life was aiding the world and others in any way. I felt like my life was an emotional mess. Then this girl dumped me in the end of June. I was completely wrecked. The last few months have been pretty hard for me. Really hard actually.

With all that being said, as negative as it sounds. If I had to do the last few months over, I would not change a thing. If you like this guy go after him. If he is into you he will love it that you call him and that you are falling for him. I know if I was into a girl and she showed me that I would dig it, but that's me. You never know what will happen, it might not work, but it might be great, and not rolling the dice is far worse then rolling the dice and losing. Even though I just had my heart completely broken and still have a hard time with it, I would not change the fact that I opened myself up to this girl even when my gut told me it was not meant to be. You only live once. make it count, No regrets. The one thing that I think I have gained this year from all this crap is that I have learned a lot about myself and that is a very good thing in the long run of life. I will be better for going thought this. Hope there are a few words in there that make some sense. End of Rant.

thx everyone! and thx DiGi for taking the time to write all that out. You are so right when you say:
If he is into you he will love it that you call him and that you are falling for him.
I think we push people away too much in order to protect ourselves and it really doesn't get us anywhere. He'll either love that I crave his company or he won't, and if he doesn't then it isn't meant to be. Gotta believe in fate.
I guess the whole point of my post is I am trying so hard to do the right thing, personally and professionally. I have some BIG changes coming in my life and it's not helping that now... there seems to be a fellow involved. I want to make the right decisions for the right reasons. I don't want to be persuaded by some romantic dream of finding true love. However, I also think a lot of the time I think waaay too much. Just gotta do it instead and evaluate later. That being said... I bought a plane ticket... first huge step in me going after my destiny... :kiss: (cute french boy or not) :rolleyes:

:hug: & :kiss: to all my fellow Interferencers.

Last edited:
I can identify with about 7 out of your 10 things so you should feel better that you are not alone in your strife. Just keep on trukin. :up:

:kiss: for Angel
:kiss: for DiGi

If it's any consolation, my life didn't even start until I was 33 and it's been more or less fabulous ever since.

Back
Top Bottom