10 Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a few because I feel like it

You threw our friendship away for someone like that, I hope it was worth it. Good luck.

No wonder you only associate w/ your friends here, you're so negative and nasty no one else wants anything to do with you

I never thought you could be so easily manipulated, man was I wrong

Get over yourself, you're such a know-it-all snob

1. I'm sorry what I did hurt U, but I'm not sorry I did it, U deserved it.

2. U are and have always been a liar. U don't even know who U really are.

3. When I grow up, I want 2 b just like U.

4. I WOULD HAVE gone there with U, if just that once.

5. We share the same blood, and I love U, but I don't think I'll ever like U.

6. U're stupid 4 going back, and I'm sorry 2 say it, but it will NEVER work.

7. I would have taken U back. 2 late now.

8. They WERE right. I was 2 good 4 U.

9. Ur husband is a compulsive liar and a hypocrite.

10. U will never begin 2 comprehend how much U hurt me.

1. you are so awkward
2. quit talking about yourself
3. you are so naive
4. you really need to start showering more often
5. i think you completely take me for granted
6. you are so completely fake, you cant fool me
7. stop being a pussy and start standing up for yourself

8. i think i love you
9. i love you
10. i want to spend the rest of my life with you

I stumbled across this thread today, its such a good one that i think ill kick start it again.

Allow me:

I admire you more then you could ever know.

I think you are evil, cruel and dangerous, and dont deserve anything good in your life.
I hate you and hope you die lonley and lonelier then the loneliest person ever.

I would die for the 3 of you.

You need to stop feeling so bad about yourself..you are greater then you know, and PLEASE stop putting yourself down in public...

You lied, and i want you to know i forgive you, you fat liar.

I have never been able to tell you that im sorry.
Im sorry you were hurt, but im not sorry that i did what i did.
If i ever see you again, by some twist of fate, id understand if you wanted to slap the shit out of me.

You never fail to amaze my ears...thank you.

I only do that so i dont have to be so close to you.

If i had a choice of either of you being alive, i would pick him anyday.

No matter what you think about me, i still care about you, i dont know why though.
We BOTH have been wrong, and i just want to get along.
I miss things, you know.

And...thank you for my life.

that felt good.

There are some VERY angry people here with like six posts in this one thread alone! :yikes:

It would be nice (like some people have done) post an equal amount of nice comments to the angry ones!

:D

zoney! said:
There are some VERY angry people here with like six posts in this one thread alone! :yikes:

It would be nice (like some people have done) post an equal amount of nice comments to the angry ones!

:D

I think i balanced mine quite nicely...no need to always be angry.

Ok, here goes...

1. I miss you, you were like family to me and even though we didn't always see eye to eye I think about you all the time and wonder how you are. I hope you're doing better than the last time we spoke.

2. I'm sorry for the pain. I'm sorry you were lied to and I hope that one day it can be repaired.

3. I think what happened between us was purely a misunderstanding. I know you know I didn't mean for it to happen, I had trouble deciphering your words and actions.

4. I would lay down my life for you, even though most times I seem to be very selfish and cold. I just don't want to be hurt again.

5. Get off of your fucking high horse. Your ego is the size of China and I really don't want to dislike you more than I already do.

6. I can't believe you never call me anymore.

7. For once, can you please let someone else handle something? And can that someone be me? I'll do good, I promise.

8. I think about you everyday. I wish I had been old enough to realize how little time we really were going to have together.

9. I wish I could do more when I see you struggle this way. But, more than that, I want to pick you up and march you somewhere where you can really do something and make something of yourself.

10. You never had the first clue about how much you meant to me. You never will.

1.Stop insisting on staying a relationship where all you get is him being an asshole to you. Stop letting your kids see you letting yourself be hurt.

2.You have to figure out a way to be able to talk to him or even talk ABOUT him without hating him. For your kids' sake.

3.You can't hold everything inside forever. You are a ticking time bomb. I know you feel like nobody hears when you do talk, but I hear you. If you need to talk, I'll hear you.

1) Thank you for the music

2) so hows that "I don't wanna wake up one day and I'm 40 and have nothing to show for it and have regrets" going for ya?

3) thank you for everything, but youre still a jerk

4) I'm really really sorry, I wish no one hurt

5) No, you are wrong.......I have never ever needed to use (24x) / square root of y nor ever wondered or needed to know how many apples Johnny had after giving sally an orange while riding a train heading east at 60mph while Tony was riding a train heading west at 75 mph.

6) Thank you Mr Dials....my 6th grade teacher in Rogue River Oregon. Your genuine love for teaching and showing us valuable life lessons and practical knowledge we actually could use in real life have stayed with me to this day.

7) maybe...I'm actually ok.....and youre the one whos fu***d up.

8) You might think I'm mean or overbearing or whatever....but one day you will understand.......I love you more than life itself and I only want to see you grow into the awesome young man I know you are and can be............ You are my life

9) ....you are the one only you beneath moon and under the sun
wether near to me or far, it's no matter baby where you are. I think of you....night and day.

10) yeah, I'm givin' ya two.
thank you so so very much! For everything.
For being my friend, companion, soul mate, inspiration, heart and soul, my love.

For the woman you have always been, the woman you still are and the woman you are still becoming.

1. i love you more than life itself. i cant stand that your away from me for this long. but i know your well taken care of. i'll see you in a few weeks.

2. your such an amazing person. i wish nothing but good things for you. you have shown me nothing but love, kindness, and have taught me how to have fun again. there's so much that i want to tell you...its all good things...but i think you know.

3. thank you for believing me. thank you so much for not giving up on me, my self esteem, my outlook on life. your knowledge of how my mind works always, always amazes me. i am truly blessed to have you in my life.

4. thanks for being such a great friend. your words of encouragement in my journals always brings a smile to my face. i wish there were more like you in this world.

5. your such a sweetheart and i always have nothing but good things to say about you. your a blast to hang out with and i love you to death.

6. i miss you. even tho i hate what you became, i really miss you. i dreamt about you twice last month. when i woke up i had no anger. maybe i've let go, but i wont forget. you cant change me, i cant change you, you cant see the wrong you've done, i cant see how i've hurt you....so i guess we can say lets agree to disagree...but i love you still. i miss you like hell and i wish you nothing but the best.

7. i wish you would let go of the past. your hiding something that i only wish you could talk to someone about, if not me. your co-dependancy scares me so much that sometimes deep down inside me i think im the cause of your pain. i love you so much that i would do anything for you, but i know you can work things out for yourself. i wish you would let me in again, just for old times sake. you brought out so much in me, i wish i could do the same for you.

8. you sought me out, you looked for me, you found out things about me just to please your best friend. you fucked me ove in ways i cant describe. i've never in my life been treated like this before, and i still cant get over the mentality of your thinking. i hope you fall flat on your face and never get back up. i hope that one day you'll come back to me and say your sorry for the pain you caused me. i hope one day you can fess up to your stupid shit and tell me why you really made me believe you cared about me. i know why, i just want to hear it from you. bastard.

9. i hate you for changing my friend. i wish you never appeared.

10. thanks for being you. always kind to me. but you need to stop being such a dick to my girl. thats my daughter your being mean to. i love you to death but stop with your games. we're such trouble makers at the restaurants arent we...but i still want royalties on the dance you stole from me.

wow, yes, lots of anger here :huh: and some toxic friendships/relationships :ohmy: Still, it's hard to go through life without being involved in at least one or two!

Just curious though .. all the great lovey/appreciative comments, you guys don't already say these things to people around you?!?!:huh:

TranceEnding said:
wow, yes, lots of anger here :huh: and some toxic friendships/relationships :ohmy: Still, it's hard to go through life without being involved in at least one or two!

Just curious though .. all the great lovey/appreciative comments, you guys don't already say these things to people around you?!?!:huh:

Sometimes you cant...and really is it ever enough?
I cant tell my kids in my whole lifetime how much i love them.

ok, ok .. I do have a few gripes :wink:

-Please do not underestimate me

-If you think you can boss me around, you've got another thing coming :wink:

-Man, I didn't realise you were such a fake

-You manipulative cow!

heheeheehhee

-You're awesome .. can I clone you?? :wink:

Actually, any advice of how to deal with someone you believe is selfish, jealous, manipulative, maneouvalent and would sell their granny to get one up on you?? But just seemingly hides it well?!?! :wink: Do you just try to ignore it and hope it goes away??

night_and_day66 said:

I cant tell my kids in my whole lifetime how much i love them.[/SIZE]

yeah, you can :heart: no, but yeah, I understand what you're saying .. Still, I'm a total mush-ball, so heaven help my (future) kids .. if I end up having any!!

TranceEnding said:

yeah, you can :heart: no, but yeah, I understand what you're saying .. Still, I'm a total mush-ball, so heaven help my (future) kids .. if I end up having any :drool: !

lol...see the problem is I do ..they are sick* of me kissing and loving them all over!
They are 17, 19 & 22...and i still do kissy face, lovey dovey stuff.
I love my babies smell and touch.

*well, they act like they are, but they love me too.

night_and_day66 said:

lol...see the problem is I do ..they are sick* of me kissing and loving them all over!
They are 17, 19 & 22...and i still do kissy face, lovey dovey stuff.
I love my babies smell and touch.

*well, they act like they are, but they love me too.

hehe :lol: that's the sweetest thing ever! I'm sure they really do love you to bits for it! Even though it's probably mildly embarrasing :wink:

TranceEnding said:

The sad truth is yes, alot of us have had or been through bad/toxic relationships. Personally in my case.........that's why they are PAST relationships and no longer current.

Those who don't belong in our lives tend to weed themselves out and are blown by the wind.......and in many cases we never had a chance to say goodbye or tell them of the things that burn inside.

As for the lovey comments.......I personally do tell those around me how I feel, I tend to go out of my way to make sure my loved ones know that I love them.

Life's too short........

Adam's Member said:

The sad truth is yes, alot of us have had or been through bad/toxic relationships. Personally in my case.........that's why they are PAST relationships and no longer current.

Those who don't belong in our lives tend to weed themselves out and are blown by the wind.......and in many cases we never had a chance to say goodbye or tell them of the things that burn inside.

As for the lovey comments.......I personally do tell those around me how I feel, I tend to go out of my way to make sure my loved ones know that I love them.

Life's too short........

:applaud:

:yes:

Not everything is about you. Some things are actually about other people, or even no one in particular.

I miss you so much I still choke up thinking about you all these months later, and that's why you haven't heard from me.

I'm sorry I don't keep in touch like I should.

You will never know how much I appreciate EVERYTHING you do for me.

Last edited:
1. I never lied when I said that I would always love you. It breaks my heart every time I see you...I never wanted us to stop being friends. Hopefully someday, we can get back to a friendship...

2. We should probably be dating. But I never would want to lose you as a friend. You're my best friend, and you are the only person who can keep me sane.

3. I hate how you lead on every single girl in your life. I wish you'd just make up your mind.

4. You are terrible and I can't believe people admire you. Who would admire someone who does drugs and is constantly thinking about sex? You are NOT AT ALL the girl you used to be. I hate it.

5. You don't deserve him, and you're hurting him. Break up with him because everyone's sick of seeing you lie to him and everybody else.

6. I miss you dearly. You probably haven't thought about me in a year, but I think about you a lot. I hope you're alright in the Air Force.

7. I think you know that I like you, and it probably creeps you out or something. But really, get to know me. I'm not a weird person. It'd be great to just be friends with you.

8. I can't stand how immature you act. Grow up and start caring about things that matter!

9. He loves you. He just can't tell you that. It hurts me to see you guys separated. You should get back together soon.

10. You ruined my night.

it was good to do the first time, so i'm doing it again:

1. Your fakeness may fool some, but it doesn't fool me. I wish people could see you for what you really are -- cause it's not pretty.
2. Stop complaining about her. Things could be much worse, and you know it.
3. I appreciate you more than I might say, and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to get by.
4. I wish we saw each other more. You've been there for me when many weren't, and I hope I've been able to do the same for you.
5. I can't even begin to say how disappointed I am in you. No one has ever messed with me so much and so deliberately. I hope no one ever will again - but because of you I don't know if I will ever trust anyone again.
6. Stop feeling sorry for me. I'd rather be around people who want to be around me just because, not because they feel bad.
7. Maybe if you weren't such a mean person people would like you more.
8. Stop making excuses for your behavior - your excuses don't change anything if you keep acting that way.
9. I worry about the day that I will lose you. I have no idea how we will get through.
10. I wish we could see each other again.

AtomicBono said:

10. I love you. You have no idea how much I love you. I'm sure if you could get into my head you'd never talk to me again because you'd think I'm insane and obsessed with you. I guess I am. I don't even know. I love you so much and the idea of going away from you terrifies me. I know it's stupid. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I still feel guilty even though I guess I technically didn't do anything wrong. I hate that I haven't gotten over it. I feel like a dumb little kid with a stupid crush. But I promise I just want you to be happy. So I won't say anything about it anymore. I don't know if you even care. Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm just an annoyance to you. But that's okay. I'll always be here if you need anything, anything at all. Always.
LikeNoOneBefore said:

:hug: I could have copied and pasted that onto my list...

what (s)he said. :)
-

has anyone else looked back on their lists and forgotten who the hell they were talking to in some cases?!?

Back
Top Bottom