Your Xmas list.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Pics please....

Here's one of them;
brocode.jpg

The Bro Code by Barney Stinson.

entourage-dvds.jpg

The complete seasons

itouch.jpg

An Ipod with at least 50Gb!

...more later, Thanks Santa!

We're going to Ireland so I can spend Christmas with my family. That's all I want. As we can't decide what to get each other I think we are going to Paris or London for a weekend in the New Year. :drool:

My family are doing a Secret Santa and I've said I'd like some things for my bike so I'm expecting a bike-related gift on Christmas day.

I think I said House (TV show) on DVD, a few Gap (RED) clothing items for me, and a Tiger Woods game for Phil. I also really needed a winter coat but that's too much to ask of my parents so I ended up selling some stuff and bought it last week.

Nikon (my puppy) was insanely expensive and is a ton of work so that's all the present I need.

I just want lots of time to spend with my grandson. And to pass my online course to get my certification and get a good job with benefits again. And Peace on Earth. Is that too much to ask? :hmm:

My family and I spend the holiday in Hawaii, and that's our present for the year.

However, I do plan on buying a new camera for myself before we go. I'll probably get a little bit of cash from some friends as a gift, which I will put towards the camera.

Other than that, my gift will be many sunsets like the one in my avatar! :love:

Books, lots of them.

I miss leisure reading, sigh.

I usually just ask for gift cards(Starbucks, Chapters, etc) or whatever since it's easier than lugging a bunch of *stuff* back on an airplane. Otherwise, I'd just like a plane ticket to TO and my grandma's famous stuffing and sauerkraut soup :drool:

macbookairor9.jpg

This might be my after-Christmas gift to myself.

Oh, and I'll also have what Sharon's having, thxbai :hyper:

I don't really need anything that I can think of except a new gym bag.

I have to get some new clothes, but that's something I'd have to buy for myself anyway.

Last year I inherited some relatively valuable jewelry (rings) when my grandmother died and I would like to get at least one re-set, so that would be a costly endeavour that I might partake in with any Christmas $.

* new office chair (badly needed!!!)
*and my watch broke down last week

and my parents already paid the new winter coat.

I have no material wishes.

I wish health and a good year to come for me, my friends and family.

And that the new U2 album will come out soon.

I just bought Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii yesterday but not for Christmas :reject:

I want a weekend of hiking in Death Valley (and I'm getting it next weekend, yay!)

:drool:

Sand-Dunes-Death-Valley.jpg

I also want to be cancer free :up:

Gosh I don't really need anything, but there's some things I'd like to get for Christmas...

- A Nintendo Wii (which I probably won't get, but hey, a girl can dream, right? :wink: )
- The new 'Certifiable' DVD from The Police (maybe?)

That's it basically... I really have no clue what to expect for Christmas though. I hope it will be a better Christmas than last year, that's my biggest wish :)

Back
Top Bottom