Your Xmas list.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly I don't really have anything on my list this year. Oh sure, there are a few material things I wouldn't mind getting, but recent events have given me a huge perspective shift.

I want my grandma to get over her paranoia of flying and martyrdom complex and come up here to be with all of us. I hope my uncle and niece can make it up here, too. I want a big family Christmas with everyone under one roof like old times.

:hmm:
lots of cash so I wouldn't have to work, a laptop, lifetime's supply of Cadbury, pool boy, a pool, the ability to use computers properly, bouncy shampoo ad hair, bouncy sports bra ad boobs, a personal chef, and of course, tickets to all U2 shows here, accomadation, that sort of thing.

c'mon Santa, it's not too much to ask. I've been very good this year :angel:

i wrapped my presents to myself and they're under the tree already, but i think some may open by themselves by tonight - especially some new wii games. the wrapping is all flimsy and stuff. it's not my fault.

:shrug:

There are things I want but nothing I really need - and considering the general state of things this year, that's about as good a Christmas as I can ask for. My prayer is for a better 2009 for all of us. :hug:

i wrapped my presents to myself and they're under the tree already, but i think some may open by themselves by tonight - especially some new wii games. the wrapping is all flimsy and stuff. it's not my fault.

:shrug:

:lol: Great excuse.

That reminds me of this pic..
funny-pictures-cat-fighting-paper-towels.jpg

What do you want for christmas?

So what do you want for christmas? My old Nokia is still in good condiction though, I do want to get a cool iphone, and recently I happened to see a deal from a christmas promotion list, :love:AT&T has the refurbished 8GB iphone for $150 with 2 yr contract-New service. So I am thinking of getting it. What about you, what do you want? Besides that, I hope to get a surprise from my friend planeboy...hehe....:heart:

Happy Holidays everyone.:applaud:

as of this morning, I'd like 2 new tires for Christmas, as 2 of mine blew out on my car, I did a 360 and ended up in a snowbank on the side of the expressway on my way to work today :| :yikes: pretty freaky.

:yikes::hug: Glad your ok.

I'd like to not feel ill, stupid virus/whatever thing it is i have at the moment. :madwife:

All the things i want are not things i will be opening on christmas morning. :lol:

Yikes Diana :yikes: Glad you are okay! :hug:

I want no more drama for Christmas! Something that won't be underneath our Christmas tree, I guess :wink:

Holy :censored: Diana! :shocked: Glad that you made it out ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

I originally wanted a portable dvd player. My sister ended up giving me one as an early present last weekend :love: What I want is a new purple Sony Ericsson cell phone. Hoping all of the hints that I have dropped pay off this year :wink:

I'm wishing for a huge snowstorm in one particular place in the Great Lake State on or about the 28th. But I'll be happy with uneventful work days Christmas Eve and Day and good flying weather.
I've already gotten the best gift I could get and he arrives on Christmas night

That's so cute.:cute: I want a week off, just me and Jason, spending time together without work.

Back
Top Bottom