Your Xmas list.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...and if Christmas miracles do happen:
SuitRobertPattinson.jpg
:drool:

You'll have to fight my sister for him, and she's played Bass #4 and Tomkit in drumline so she's got some muscles! :lol:

It was extra money for my Ireland trip but I found out this morning my brother's gf is planning on coming along:happy: so .... some perfume and cd's or a new more pleasant girlfriend for him :lol:

i want guitar hero, sing star, a high pressure hose, clothes, bookshop vouchers, more dvds, bling, time to be selfish, some high distinctions, lindt cookies and cream choccies, linen, shelves, floor insulation...

i could go on.
:(

i'd trade it for a big box of cure for minxs. seriously. many, many people would, my brave and beautiful friend.
:hug:

The only thing I'd really want is to see my dog again, but that can't happen

The only material thing I'd dream about getting is an HD tv, my mother wants to buy me one but I told her absolutely not.

Christmas is just sort of sad for me this year

You can come over and play :hyper:
:hyper: YAY!
i want guitar hero, sing star, a high pressure hose, clothes, bookshop vouchers, more dvds, bling, time to be selfish, some high distinctions, lindt cookies and cream choccies, linen, shelves, floor insulation...

i could go on.
:(

i'd trade it for a big box of cure for minxs. seriously. many, many people would, my brave and beautiful friend.
:hug:

Hee, we need a huge interference Guitar Hero party! :hmm: With Singstar!
I bought an extra Singstar game for my friend last night. We play it at her place with old friends from highschool. The five of us are the only ones still together from the old gang. Ah well, we have fun! So four of us are buying the game for the fifth, since we always play at her place. :D

I ask for the same thing every year.
But for some weird reason I never get what I want.

socute-1.jpg

:hyper: YAY!

I bought an extra Singstar game for my friend last night. We play it at her place with old friends from highschool. The five of us are the only ones still together from the old gang. Ah well, we have fun! So four of us are buying the game for the fifth, since we always play at her place. :D

:lol: that's awesome :D singstar looks like so much fun.

I bought an extra Singstar game for my friend last night. We play it at her place with old friends from highschool. The five of us are the only ones still together from the old gang.

Funny, we did that on saturday :happy:

The holidays this year do not exist for my family. No one can afford to spend any money so we're just going to skip things. I don't even have the desire to decorate or bake holiday cookies this year. It would just be a painful reminder that there is no holiday for me this year. I don't want anything material even if we were doing stuff. All I want is for things to be better in 2009 than they were in 2008 so next year at this time I can be excited about the holiday season......

I just bought Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii yesterday but not for Christmas :reject:

I also want to be cancer free :up:

World Tour is on the Wii? *scratches PS3 off of Christmas List*

*adds beegee's health in its place* :wink:

Pics please....

Here's one of them;
brocode.jpg

The Bro Code by Barney Stinson.

Awesome choice. Every guy should have one of these. RedRocksU2, after reading this book, your friends will appreciate you more and women will think you're legen........wait for it...........

wait for it...........

wait for it..............

dary. :up:

I'll take a god damned job too! And a magic pill to make ex's disappear would be great! :up:

Mom's sending big Christmas checks again so I'm looking at a laptop and a good noise cancellation headphone set. I'll spend some extra on the grandbaby too cuz Christmas is so much fun with little ones to share it with!

I'm not a fan of materialistic goods, but lately...

- a drum set (I might get this one)
- a PS3
- PS3 games, specifically Call of Duty 4 and GTA
- an audio mixer, to start my home studio :wink:
- a Fender Telecaster (black on black..)
- EHX Big Muff

.. and another dog to love unconditionally. :reject:

I don't think I've ever wanted this much before. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom