you thought you had lego talents....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was like 11 or 12, I built this awesome Lego space ship, and then one of my friends came over and threw it on the ground and destroyed it. Thanks for bringing that happy memory back to the surface.......I'll be over there in corner in my Lego cardboard box.

Damn, that's AWESOME!.

Me and my dad had a fantastic garage built for my firemen set :love:

:grumpy: then my cat found it and made it her home. ah well, at least it had a purpose!
I had a lego city under my bed (high bed) and kept that until I grew up (or at least pretended to!)
Every set is kept together in plastic bags, up the attic somewhere :nerd:

Amazing :hyper:

I spent half my childhood trying to build the perfect Colonial Viper but I never got it. I can't wait until my niece and nephew are old enough to play with Lego and I can try it again.

Oh I mean, until they can try it. To build whatever they want of course. You know, because it wouldn't have to be a Colonial Viper. :shifty:

My 9 year old is a huge lego kid. After building most of the Star Wars ships he is now onto Indiana Jones. He has the patience of a saint, and has built most of them with little help. Maybe one day it would be a job for him. :applaud:

Several years ago, my nephew Raleigh built Camelot, complete with all the knights and all. So now he's 23--he probably doesn't even know where his Legos are. :sad:

When I was like 11 or 12, I built this awesome Lego space ship, and then one of my friends came over and threw it on the ground and destroyed it. Thanks for bringing that happy memory back to the surface.......I'll be over there in corner in my Lego cardboard box.

You didn't have any friends.

Those are awesome. :up:

My boyfriend and I go to train shows, and a couple shows had this massive layout done entirely in Legos. It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. :love:

The space ship? I dunno....a few hours I guess. Probably longer than most cause I had low Lego skillz. I hated reading directions, so everything took longer than it needed to. It was a good sized space ship though, close to two feet, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom