You must have been a beautiful baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The more things change, the more they stay the same
02-27-2007103640PM.jpg

I knew you must've started early with practicing. :D

Yea I loved that rocking chair which I still have (re-covered of course) and that outfit my grandparents bought me in Germany and my long long ponytail down my back!

How did I miss this???

I'll have to look to see if I have any baby pictures sent to me over the years thru email or whatever. The real pics are all with my parents in India.

This thread is so awesome. 5 stars!!! :heart:

Oh boy... I found one!

18thcross.jpg

This was probably sometime in the early 80's. I'm fourth from the right. My sister is third from the right. That's my mom on the extreme right and grandma on the extreme left. Everyone else is neighbors visiting. Notice all the Hindu gods on the wall... and that old fashioned TV set in the distance! :laugh: The little guy second from the right was my best friend at the time! :cute: Actually we're still in touch 25 something years later.

Zoots, I realize I had a 50% chance of guessing which one was you, but I swear, I took one look at that pic and was like LOOK LOOK IT'S LITTLE ZOOTLES!

:heart: all the pics!

Here are a few others that I scanned :

Migreatgrandmotherjan80.jpg

Me, my greatgrandmother and my brother.

Miatthezoo.jpg

The only black & white picture I could find in my albums.

MiKindergarten.jpg

Kindergarten

I took Sicy's suggestion of taking a picture of the picture, with mixed results. This seems to be the best I could do:

I'm not sure when these were from, but I was born in '73, and obviously I'm pretty young here, so you can guess from there. ;)

babya.jpg

babybox.jpg

babyatable.jpg

I'm still amazed I was once a blonde.

My mom tells me I had a platinum streak in my hair for a while, but alas, I don't have photographic evidence of that. Why, genetics, why? Why would you take me from punky platinum streaks to mousy brown?

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch. :(

... but I guess it's a fair trade, since I at least got to keep the blue eyes. ;)

Just that for one, brief, shining moment, I was one of the beautiful people. A blonde!

;)

No, I just think it's funny when I look at my hair now and think "Huh. How did I come out blonde for a while?"

At least that third leg that was growing out of my back eventually fell off.

Once again Zoots, It just took one look :lol: even though once again I had a 50/50 chance of being right :wink:

I'm still amazed I was once a blonde.

My mom tells me I had a platinum streak in my hair for a while, but alas, I don't have photographic evidence of that. Why, genetics, why? Why would you take me from punky platinum streaks to mousy brown?

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch. :(

... but I guess it's a fair trade, since I at least got to keep the blue eyes. ;)

My blonde hair went away too. I was so disappointed when it changed. :sad: It went from blonde and just wavy to brown and really curly (and often mighty damned frizzy). :angry:

And now...now I'm getting fucking GREY hairs!!! :madspit: :grumpy:

You can have my blonde :lol:

I was born with black hair, it fell out, then came white hair which turned into a very light blonde when I was a little girl. I was blonde like straw while in school. Later I started to dye my hair because I didn't want to be blonde. Now when my dye is starting to grow out a very boring blond-ish grey comes out, uggh.

Back
Top Bottom