World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm even more disturbed by that Youtube-clip and the fact that these women scrape off the hair and dirt with their bare hands. And why on earth would you smell someone's bedsheet? :yuck:

For someone with an outstanding balance on their rent they sure could afford a lot of fast food and cigarettes.

I do NOT want to know what that is on the floor of the bathroom.

Really, I don't.

:yuck:

I'm even more disturbed by that Youtube-clip and the fact that these women scrape off the hair and dirt with their bare hands. And why on earth would you smell someone's bedsheet? :yuck:

:no:
(confession - i can't bring myself to watch . . . all the posted comments so far are scaring me enough . . . i will never understand that kind of squalor :eek: )

i can't even begin to understand what could possibly be entertaining about watching 2 women clean other people's filth.

i admit, i used to watch trading places. that was interesting. this is beyond ridic.

i really don't miss tv.
Well, it makes you feel better about yourself, if your house is even a little messy, you know you'll never let it get THAT BAD. Then you feel good for the people when their self esteem clearly improves, after having a clean house.

Also, the ladies make the homeowners participate in the cleaning, and make a point of showing them just how dirty it was, through bacteria samples collected, and jars of blackened washwater.

They teach some good home cleaning tips too.

Coming from Houston, TX and working as a maintance guy cleaning out the vacant apts, where i live, I know about this kind of stuff, I know about dirty apt! lol and I have cleaned some very nasty ones...Im surprised no one has said anything about NYC...

Those poor women I don't know why they choose to do what they do. I hope they make a lot of money cause you couldn't pay me enough to clean filth like that. :yuck: I would be wearing hazard suits and then I would still want to be disenfected professionally.

Back
Top Bottom