Who's Met Who PT.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Either by clicking the arrow icon next to any thread title, or open the thread and click the view first unread link, which is at the top left corner right below the post reply button. I could not imagine my life without these tools.

Either by clicking the arrow icon next to any thread title, or open the thread and click the view first unread link, which is at the top left corner right below the post reply button. I could not imagine my life without these tools.

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't ever see that before! Before the forum upgrade a while back it used to do that for me automatically, and I've missed it ever since!

Also, whatever happened to the whole "Whatever Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas" credo?

Are my secrets not sacred? :grumpy:

Fine. I will own my shame:

ATTENTION, WORLD! I WENT TO BED AT MIDNIGHT IN VEGAS!

Only because my options were:

1) keep walking and stay awake until we made it back to the hotel;

or

2) lie down on some godforsaken Chicago street corner and let the blessed darkness of sleep overtake me;

or

3) fall asleep face down in a grilled cheese sandwich at that restaurant.

Clearly! :)

If I could go back and repeat the Chicago and Vegas trips, I totally would. They were both so much fun - great people, great fun, great concerts.

Clearly! :)

If I could go back and repeat the Chicago and Vegas trips, I totally would. They were both so much fun - great people, great fun, great concerts.

Yeah, Chicago was definitely a lot of fun. Work was pure chaos for me at that point, sadly, so I couldn't socialize as much as I wanted to...but seeing the show with you guys and then grabbing dinner afterwards (after the death march out of Soldier Field) was great.

Fo sho.

I'm glad I made it into a more extended vacation and got to see some non-U2 friends ... and meet my little nephew for the first time. And the weather was gorgeous, and the hotel was awesome .... :heart:

:lol:

:hug: I'm kind of the same way. Not necessarily tired at midnight, but when I'm at a party and then I feel like "I'm done", I'm ready to go right then and there. That's when I start getting fidgety and saying things like, "So, we about ready to go?" hahahaha (Strangely, when I hit the wall and am ready to go usually coincides with me having stopped drinking and starting to sober up.)

Yeah, I was pretty tipsy for a while, and then when I sobered up, all the running around and plane travel and excitement from the day caught up with me all at once. I was D-O-N-E.

Back
Top Bottom