Who's Met Who PT.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: What's so weird about that?! I hear he does leave the house now and again... :yes:

when you two meet, you'll be able to cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife.

We met. We had a dance off. I won. There was no sexual tension.
We met a second time at an Islander's game. And unless you count the Islanders sucking, there was again no tension. Though I did drop him off on the side of the road like a cheap whore after the game...so maybe just a little tension as I drove off. But not too much. Certainly not enough for a knife to cut it - I am ardently apposed to KNIFE CRIME in all forms.

We met. We had a dance off. I won. There was no sexual tension.
We met a second time at an Islander's game. And unless you count the Islanders sucking, there was again no tension. Though I did drop him off on the side of the road like a cheap whore after the game...so maybe just a little tension as I drove off. But not too much. Certainly not enough for a knife to cut it - I am ardently apposed to KNIFE CRIME in all forms.

This is pretty much all true. The dance off was close until Beav did the Harlem Shake. It was all over after that.

Back
Top Bottom