Who shares your name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
179,222 with my first name.

238,962 with my last name.

140 with both my first and last names.

:)

"There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. with my name."

So I'm guessing there is 1 and that would be me :D

When I tried with my maiden name it said there is 1 person with that name (it did not say "or fewer" this time). I wonder if that is also me, possibly because that is the name I was born with, it's maybe still there.

No one, which I knew before typing it in (b/c my mom keeps track of our surname in this country).

There are fewer than 1532 people with my first name alone.

There's only one of Phil, too.

there are 1 or fewer people with my full name,

But there are fewer than 337 people with my last name which is quite impressive considering that I live in Slovakia and my last name is very unusual... I didn't expect it would be such a big number even though I have distant family in US.

there are 1 or fewer people with my full name,

But there are fewer than 337 people with my last name which is quite impressive considering that I live in Slovakia and my last name is very unusual... I didn't expect it would be such a big number even though I have distant family in US.

I wonder if that 337 is just some random guess b/c that's the same number it gave for my last name, and I would bet money there are less than that, or my mom has lost track which I sincerely doubt.

I wonder if that 337 is just some random guess b/c that's the same number it gave for my last name, and I would bet money there are less than that, or my mom has lost track which I sincerely doubt.

I doubt its credibility too. I did some research about my last name in US and I've found about 15 to 20 people every one of them my family. I don't believe it could be that high number. Even In my country are just about 2 or 3 families with my surname.

Back
Top Bottom