who here tapes their Holidays? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Old 04-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #1
love, blood, life
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 11:02 AM
who here tapes their Holidays?

you know, you head off, you maybe always take a camcorder, and you video the wonderful sights and yourself and/or your mates/family all chillin or makin eejits of themselves.

when ya get home, of course you're bound to watch. but do you transfer them to show to other people, and watch again yourself in the future? or just tape over?

I mean, has anyone here watched a holiday they videoed, like..... MORE than at least........twice?????????

just wonderin cause, we have tapes from places, that were never converted onto VHS (cant do the DVD thang!) and seriously, apart from a couple, ALL of them have been watched ONCE! ONCE! goin back to 2001. Yep, and I was thinkin, what a waste. they are all lying there......and I bet if we do watch or want to watch any again, we'd find it boring. LOL!

so, anyone big into their home movies? aiiiiiiiiiiiite, not THOSE ones

mad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 05:02 AM
My parents' friends tape EVERYTHING, so we are on a lot of them, and they do watch them and expect everyone else to want to watch but no one really cares.

No one in my nuclear family has ever owned any sort of camcorder so we have nothing on tape other than my brother right after he was born b/c my mom agreed to let him be in a commercial for adoption services where she worked (they needed a newborn infant).

My mom did record me doing my alphabet and singing songs when I was two on her cassette player and I listened to it in high school but I don't know where the tape is now or how I would play it.
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote