Who do you look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
Apologies if this thread has been done like a hundred times already. But you know how people come up to you sometimes and say "Has anyone ever told you that you look just like _______?"

So who have people said you resemble? When I was really young, probably like 8 or 9 or something, a few different people said I looked like Paul McCartney. I vividly remember someone saying I was going to grow up and look like a mix between Tom Cruise and Paul McCartney. I don't know if that's a good thing. One of my friends always says I look like John Cusack. Another time I had a random drunk girl come up to me and say that I look like Apolo Anton Ohno, the Olympic champion speed skater.

Your turn now. Go.

Ive been getting Dave Navarro for 3 years, and now Ive been getting Adam Lambert seriously 2 times a day not kidding Im so sick of it

I have gotten Sofia Coppola, and sometimes Sandra Bullock (which I dont see at all).

I used to be confused for Bobby Rahal...

rahal_bobby.jpg

Now its more like Kojak!

kojak.jpg

Someone once said Shirley from that show Laverne and Shirley. When I look at old pictures of my mother I see it.

One time I also got Lauren Graham. Then I gave the person a big kiss and sent them to the eye doctor right away.

An ex boyfriend told me I looked like Kim Delaney (at the time, she was on NYPD Blue). I think he just saw brown curly hair and thought I looked like her. I don't agree.

My dad saw Julia Ormond in Legends Of the Fall and thought I looked like her. Flattering, but I don't see any resemblance other than brown hair.

So apparently other people think I look like particular people, and I think they're crazy. :wink:

I've gotten Jim from The Office on a few occasions, which was nice. Also Anthony Michael Hall and one time I got Edward Norton. The girl was a little tipsy though, so that has to be taken into consideration.

People only ever tell me I look just like my Mum. My Dad thinks Salome looks like a young Tom Hanks.

I got Caroline Morahan (Irish TV presenter) a few times, Nigella Lawson (???!!!!!), Julieta Diaz, an actress from Argentina, and a few others. It seems I have a very common face! lol

People say I look like Amber Tamblyn (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants), but I don't see any resemblance.

I did it 4 years ago and Im a gonna do it again, Carlos? Redrocks?

lol, thats for all the fun youve made of me over the years, but I love ya!

ritchie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom