what will you get your S/O for xmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loudnoises

The Fly
Its that time of year again when we all have to think about throwing down big bucks on our significant other's for christmas presents.
what route are you taking this year?
practical?
romantic?
thoughtful?

i'll probably do what i do every year, buy him some shirts from the store i work at, he's been eyeing this one lately:
U2 - JOSHUA TREE

and i'll probably suppliment it with another one of his favorite band shirts. maybe get all domestic and bake him some goodies or something. i've learned guys love baked stuff, so it's all good.

[FONT=&quot]What about you guys?[/FONT]

We don't usually get each other gifts. Well, Phil usually gets me something even when I ask him not to. My gift is that I work full time and have a nice salary and all the benefits, :tongue:. Usually we just go out for dinner and catch a movie. I've already bought 4 U2 tickets for this summer so consider our gifts bought.

We don't usually get each other gifts. Well, Phil usually gets me something even when I ask him not to. My gift is that I work full time and have a nice salary and all the benefits, :tongue:. Usually we just go out for dinner and catch a movie. I've already bought 4 U2 tickets for this summer so consider our gifts bought.

sounds like a good christmas.

4 U2 tickets for the summer? :drool:

Oh yes nice indeed! I kinda like how in advance the tickets are sold. All disposable income has gone towards U2 this year!

6a00d8341d417153ef0120a5321654970b-pi

He's gonna love it.

So, when I get my salary and benefits, then I will get myself gifts. Forget you. :tongue:

I got him the Smart Ass board game so far. Will add in some clothes, something nice like cologne, and maybe a "Homer" present - something I actually want, and can get by default if I give it to him. I get him lots of DVDs and things I want. It's such a smooth move, he's never aware of my ulterior motives! :rolleyes:

:D

I got him the Smart Ass board game so far. Will add in some clothes, something nice like cologne, and maybe a "Homer" present - something I actually want, and can get by default if I give it to him. I get him lots of DVDs and things I want. It's such a smooth move, he's never aware of my ulterior motives! :rolleyes:

:lol: :up:

DVD of It Might Get Loud and a gift certificate to get his acoustic guitar restrung.

Mr. Blu pointed that game out to me the other night in the book store - he's pretty sure it was custom made for me. :slant: My SA mouth makes him want to strangle me about half the time. :ohmy: :giggle:

As to what he's getting this Christmas, part of our gift has already been delivered (our U2 road trip last month) - the other part we'll get next June in Anaheim. :D

We usually don't do gifts, but it seems every once in a while we end up doing something for each other. I know he would probably love one of those GPS things.

The smart as* board game looks good...

new GPS, and the Blu-Ray release of The Prisoner if he doesn't buy it first :angry:

What kind do you have now if you don't mind me asking. I have looked online and there are so many different brands, do so many different things I am just at a loss :hmm: as to which one to look to buy.

men and their gadgets :huh: mine wants one too!

Men and their gadgets you took the words right out of my mouth. For some reason they just can't seem to have enough gadets. The more gadgets the better. This gadget does this thing and that gadget does this... lol

mine always tries to explain how this that and the other thing works on these techno gizmos.... he usually gets a "yes dear" response! lol i can't keep up with all these new gadgets! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom