What perfume/cologne do you wear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
I wear these two, not at the same time btw;

Bora Bora by Liz Claiborne
P1150139.jpg

and
Chrome

showimg.aspx

Some of my favorites

Aqualina Pink Sugar (smells like cotton candy :drool: )

pinksugar.jpg

Calvin Klein Euphoria

5779f4498830fc3d460b9c0e9f5aeca6.jpeg

DKNY Be Delicious

dkny_be_delicious-cologne.jpg

None - I prefer scented lotions, and have a variety of those.

I've been thinking about getting some of the Calvin Kelin Euphoria, though. I rubbed a magazine sample on my wrists and really liked it. I don't like the idea of spending so much on that sort of thing, though.

None. I have Gap Dream which I've had since 7th grade, lol, but rarely wear it anymore. Work is a very casual environment and I work with all guys. They don't wear any and would probably feel ill if I did. Plus all the stuff I do with dogs, it's distracting to have lots of scents. They want to spend 10 minutes sniffing every inch of you before you can get anything accomplished!

Also we had really bad mosquitoes this year, they stuck around until about a week ago, and our yard is low, often in two inches of water. Cologne just attracts them. I'm more likely to smell like bug spray.

eu37rt.jpg

and

Christian Lacroix - Rouge.

Perfume is the ONLY thing I'll pay good money for :up:

I frequently use Norsca deodorant and no perfume is going to complement that, so I don't wear perfumes much.
:( I do like heaps of them though.

Viktor Rolf - Flowerbomb
flowerbomb3ye9.jpg

and

Armani - White(Product Red) - It's actually amazing. I'm in love with it :heart:
t17185er8.jpg

I rarely wear spray perfume, so I wear this solid one on a daily basis because it's much more subtle, but it lingers:
02720uf4.jpg

American Cream from Lush :drool: It's the same scent as my conditioner - delicious, like dessert, and I have people sniffing me often :wink:

And may I add that a really good cologne on a man is one of the sexiest things ever :combust:

I primarily wear
Product_1244.jpg

I wear this one during the summer
MakeCappedImage.html

Thanks to ebay I have all the special edition escada summer perfumes. I heart them. I heart perfume in general. I have tons of perfumes. Different occasions, seasons, times of day require different scents. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom