What perfume/cologne do you wear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to wear Boss/Hugo Boss. Now I use Davidoff Cool Water. Meh! I'm not a big cologne person. I actually prefer using Bath & Body Works' Body Refresher sprays...

pBBW1-2237461t144.jpg

:drool:

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
Sunflowers Elizabeth Arden

Many different ones from Bath And Body Works, Cotton Blossom is my all time favorite but they discontinued it. They have a new version that I don't like as much.

I read that Daisy by Marc Jacobs is pretty, I've never smelled it. If I like that I might have to ask for it for Christmas. I don't like strong perfume. A few days ago I tried Pure Grace by Philosophy, it's very clean smelling.

i have a few i love and switch between, depending on whether i'm just going to work or something a little more special :D

3044885580_9f758e4e72_o.jpg

burberry london, one of the two i use the most

3044885482_4899d3ea4a_o.jpg

burberry the beat, the other one i use the most

3044047713_80de970355_o.jpg

hermés elixir des merveilles, the best perfume ever. i use it sparingly though because my coworkers don't deserve to have me smelling all awesome!

3044885618_afc4d3d31e_o.jpg

hermés eau des merveilles pegasus edition, love it love it love it. it's lighter than the above one but it still smells awesome.

Lancome - Poeme
Jean Paul Gaultier - Fragile
Victoria's Secret - Love Spell, Pure Seduction

My all time favorite is Jean Paul Gaultier Classic. Depending on the season, I switch off.
I do like also:
Narcisco Rodriquez
Be Delicious by Donna Karan
Hippy Fizz by Moshiano
Amazing Grace by Philosophy
Goddess by Baby Phat

57200145_160.jpg

Orange/cinnamom scent by french perfume giant Molinard, bought at their factory in Grasse. I don't wear it every day tho.

I wear Nollie from PacSun... :reject:

... at the age of 19, I've been told that it's an immature scent to wear. But I like it. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom