What kind of vehicle do you drive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Hey all you drivers out there,

It's time to confess what vehicle you drive. Be it a car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, moped, scooter, bicycle, unicycle or pushcart, let the world know!

I own a 2002 Silver Honda Civic EX. I purchased the car when it was brand new in November 2001. It's the 3rd car I've ever owned, but the first "new" car that I bought. I've got over 102,000 miles on it, but, knock on wood, it stills runs very well. I'm looking to keep my car until it pretty much dies. Hopefully, that will be a long time from now. I'm not anal about my car. I keep it reasonably clean. I don't have bumper stickers on it or anything hanging from the rearview. Its got some scratches on it, but nothing too major. I've gotten into a couple of accidents with it, but everything's been repaired. My favorite part of my car is the moonroof. I love driving at night with it open and glancing up at the stars. The only thing that sucks right now is that my CD player is busted, so I'm forced to listen to just the radio. Hopefully, I'll get enough money to buy a new one soon in time for the new U2 album. :hyper:

That's my story, what's yours? I do know a certain Mod out there who is into Mustangs. :wink:

I own a black 60th anniversary edition Jeep Cherokee.

During the 2001 model year, a special 60th Anniversary Edition of the Jeep Cherokee was produced. Offered in two colors only, Black and Silverstone Metallic, they were available for a limited time only, starting February 5th 2001. A reported 4,067 were built: 1,821 black and 2,001 silver color models.

I made my final payment on it last week.

I love taking it off-road.

jeep1.jpg

jeep2-1.jpg

a 2004 Dodge Stratus. For a college student, I can't complain.:lol: That's not actually my car in the pic, but it looks just like it and it's the same color.. (I don't think I have a pic. of my car anywhere, and it's in the shop now)

1B3EL46X44N210345-1.jpg

I've got a 1995 Saturn SL2 with 125,000 (ish) miles on it. I intend to drive it into the ground and then pony up for another used car.

A black F150 with a Radiohead bear decal on the rear window.

Go ahead, make a Texas joke, NSW.

2006 Toyota Camry Solara convertible. Blue. Own it.

Love it, but, it was a hell of a lot more fun to drive in Los Angeles than Chicago.

Photo below is not my car, but it's close:

7721841.jpg

Ok, you two, lets not completely derail this sucka with your ramblings.

Good vehicles so far.

I'll admit, I dig Spoken's Solara. :hyper:

I don't have any pics of my car. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom