What kind of vehicle do you drive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2001 Pontiac Sunfire. Mine is this colour, but without the sunroof, and it's a 4 door.

Pontiac.jpg

I made the last payment on it in August. :drool:

2009 Nissan Versa SL hatchback, same color. I just got it last month and haven't even made my first payment yet, but I already LOVE it! It's my first totally brand new car!

:heart: :hyper:

versa.jpg

default_clip_image001.jpg

We got it last summer - a day after moving into our new house. Ouch. A fine wee motor but sometimes I do wish we had something a bit bigger.

A 2005 Nissan Sentra. Bought it cause it was cheap and I'm a poor college student. Not the flashiest, but it's very reliable and gets excellent gas mileage. Most people around here drive trucks or SUVs, but the joke was on them a few months ago when gas hit $4 a gallon.

1999 Nissan Micra 1.3

micra-1.jpg

Its a small little hatchback. First car. Cheap to insure and fill up with petrol. Easy to park. Only had 33000 miles on the clock when i bought it. Which is amazingly low for a car of that age. :up: My car is also my favourite colour.:love:

Its an automatic which is unusual for a UK car. :lol:

Let's be clear that I got this in spring of 2005 before they became totally ubiquitous:

65725852_98ace2f3df.jpg

Before this, my trusty Volvo wagon that I was heartbroken to let go:

2925884490_30f0d2f091.jpg

Before that, my 1970 Chevelle Malibu, which I wasn't enough of motorhead to maintain or appreciate. And was appropriately stolen in fucking West Hollywood:

RobTrudyWhittaker1970Chevelle.jpg

And before that:

1989_Pontiac_Firebird.jpeg

That's right. Fucking KNIGHT RIDER.

Before this, my trusty Volvo wagon that I was heartbroken to let go:

2925884490_30f0d2f091.jpg

Before that, my 1970 Chevelle Malibu, which I wasn't enough of motorhead to maintain or appreciate. And was appropriately stolen in fucking West Hollywood:

RobTrudyWhittaker1970Chevelle.jpg

you went from a '70 Malibu to a Volvo?

you are an enigma wrapped in a riddle...

I used to have a 79 Malibu - with a 4-on the floor transmission - not nearly as sexy :tsk:

Let's just say that the Malibu was a bit out of character for me. I just wanted to get an old car when I came to California because the weather made it less of a hassle to have one. That was the first one I looked at.

The Volvo wagon, indie rocker cliche or not, is really more my style, and if I could buy a well running old-school one, I would again. I hate the rounded-off newer ones, they look like every other fucking wagon.

Also, I think the newer xB model is awful, too. They had a distinct look before that sold really well. Why change it?

a nissan pulsar, can't remember the year.

1997-Nissan-Pulsar-pic.jpg

this is essentially it, but mine is a two door model, and it has a spoiler at the back.

heaviest car ever, and because of that i love love love driving it, since it still goes like a rocket and handles like a dream. plus i can get like 270 miles to a tank of gas on city driving, whilst i drive like a maniac.

however i mainly find myself in one of these.

HowickMAN03.jpg

Let's just say that the Malibu was a bit out of character for me. I just wanted to get an old car when I came to California because the weather made it less of a hassle to have one. That was the first one I looked at.

The Volvo wagon, indie rocker cliche or not, is really more my style, and if I could buy a well running old-school one, I would again. I hate the rounded-off newer ones, they look like every other fucking wagon.

Also, I think the newer xB model is awful, too. They had a distinct look before that sold really well. Why change it?

Yeah, I like muscle cars, but I could never own one. I like my Civic because its good on gas and there's decent headroom for passengers. Plus, it's only a 4 cylinder, so it keeps me from getting a speeding ticket.

'09 Black Scion tC. I call it "The Funk," mainly due to the fuzzy dice.

05.scion.tc.500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom