What did you get from Santa?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mhhhh money (asked for it because I'm going on an expensive vacation in january)
lonely planet east coast australia
CD
2x 16 GB memory card for the camera
oh and lots of chocolate hihiii

edit: and i got for myself a bruce springsteen ticket for next summer ;)

Happy New Year, Anna :)

Great to hear about your journey.

And I'll go to see Bruce in Vienna, too, I just haven't bought a ticket yet, since it's so expensive. I have a ticket for Radiohead in Bologna on 3 July so I might wait with the Springsteen ticket a while.

I got the From The Sky Down DVD, chocolate, booze, a Amazon card and some books I had on my wish list.

Plus a lot of lovely little presents from my students, they're so sweet and kind.

ooooh, you all came out of christmas nicely! and cobl, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gift for your beautiful mama :love: I hope she has a fantastic day :up:

<-- did pretty nicely too! Santa delivered two gorgeous white adirondack chairs to my front porch . . . perfect for watching the world go by :heart:, a bottle of moet, a book about powderfinger (yay), some jewellery, foodie treats (most of which still remained unopened!) some gift cards and cash to put towards a new bbq :up:

INC1022_l.jpg

they look like the worlds most uncomfortable chair but are stupidly comfortable even without cushions (two grannies and a grandad have given them the thumbs up) and, happily, the arm rests are just wide enough to rest your wine / book/ remote etc on :loveshower:

I love after Christmas sales. I got a nice long wool coat on clearance for $64.00. I would have loved to wait and get it even cheaper but it would have been gone.

Happy New Year, Anna :)

Great to hear about your journey.

And I'll go to see Bruce in Vienna, too, I just haven't bought a ticket yet, since it's so expensive. I have a ticket for Radiohead in Bologna on 3 July so I might wait with the Springsteen ticket a while.

I got the From The Sky Down DVD, chocolate, booze, a Amazon card and some books I had on my wish list.

Plus a lot of lovely little presents from my students, they're so sweet and kind.

LU !!!!!!!! Happy new year to you 2 !!! :wave: it has been a long time...we have to exchange some mails soon.

yes i'm extremly excited....i fly to sydney in 2 weeks :hyper::hyper:

expensive? I think the price is the same as always......I have tickets for Cologne and Paris. Very happy that he decided to came back :love:

Yeah, I'm happy about the tour, too, but I also hope he puts out a new album soon :)

Happy for you that you're going to Australia. How long are you staying?

I'll try to mail you before you leave, it's been quite a long time but I've been so busy.

That's great to hear, Anna, enjoy your journey! 3 weeks is quite some time, I don't think I've ever been able to take 3 weeks off from work and the flight to Australia is very long :sigh:

I am going to Russia with my dad, brother and nephew this summer :lol: It's a little weird and surreal because they almost don't travel at all and this journey will be my only "big" one this year since I'm on educational leave for half a year and really really have to take care of my finances, otherwise it will be very difficult since I won't be working.

I had a great year of traveling in 2011 and I'm sure there will be more of that in 2013, but this year I have other projects to concentrate on and won't be able to travel too much, Berlin and Bologna aside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom