What are your plans for the apocalypse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While standing on your desk, drinking powerjuice, laughing like a mad man?

I'll just post on Facebook and Twitter the Charlie Brown quote about how its already tomorrow in Australia, plus go around teasing everyone how we're all going to die today and I'll see them in hell. :giggle:

Thursday is my office holiday party. What a way to end our lives!

Probably going to set up a long awning over a walkway, then blast the Final Countdown and come running out. I've always wanted to do that. When I get to the end I'll have a mic set up; maybe I'll quote Journey. Depends on how it's all going down, I guess. You?

I've been listening to The End by The Doors nonstop for a week to prepare myself for Friday. It has had no adverse effects on me whatsoever as I WALK ON DOWN THE HALL.

I was thinking I should start one of those scams where I get people to pay me a $1000 nonrefundable deposit and I promise to take care of their pet when they are raptured.

There's an in-game world event on the 21st in the secret world, so I'm going to play video games til it's time to drive out to Boston for some punk rock.

I'm going to rent a helicopter and fly over the Washington coast while blasting some Wagner.

I'll skip napalm though. Maybe flaming bags of poo.

Back
Top Bottom