Urban Dictionary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Put your first name and see what it says;

Urban Dictionary, March 23: Stealth-call

Bono.-

Wannabe American, Irish narcissist, who reckons he has a God given right to preach at politicians about what's wrong with the world while hoarding his own obscene wealth where taxes can't touch him. Still peddles his bland, pompous, corporate music around the world, charging $100 a ticket so people can watch him disappear further up his own arse.
Bono is a smug, self-righteous, wanker.

Carlos.-

The Best Male Stripper In The World
Wow, he is Carlos! he is the best carlos ive ever met! i want carlos for my brithday!

I tried to do that game before, and it came back with a lot of things I was not willing to copy and paste anywhere else.

This is probably better suited for LS.

Christine

A deity; the best person to be in your corner; unlimited power and potential; a muse; someone that can change your life. Someone that takes your side even when you're wrong; soulmate; kismet; fortuitous; serendipity
If I only had Christine, I could do anything!

This person is very smart and GORGEOUS. She is very easily loved and very sweet. People are attracted by her loving and beautiful hair. When people hear her name they faint for love and jelously
Person 1: Hey I saw CHRISTINE the other day
Person 2: overhears *faints*

Aww, shucks.

Here are the ones I'm actually willing to share. There were a lot of definitions that included talk of breasts, which was just very strange. I bolded the part of one line that's pretty damned accurate. :lol:

Alicia -

is usually pretty confusing,

She likes to make random noises

She rarely feels fear,

Can be very witty and intelligent when she feels like it, and is often found with her nose in a book.

The most awesome person in the whole world

alicia is the sunshine of your life

Laura
-Sex on legs
-Tiger in the bedroom
-Waiscoast is TEH SEX
-Adorable
-Possibly the rudest person you will EVER meet
-Cute. END OF.

Michelle: "Did you meet up with Laura last night?"
Hannah: "Yeh, she was a tiger in the bedroom!"
(Laura walks past...)
Michelle: "Aye up, sex on legs.."

A happy person who is a good listener and reliable friend. Likes to party and is always there when you need her.

the name katie is usualy given to one who happens to be exceptionaly well at pleasing their partner. katie's happen to be very good at making the opposite sex rather "turned on". one would not regret having been with a katie.

An absolutetly gorgeous person. Someone who is so amazingly beautiful its almost physically impossible.

aww shucks.

code for a hot guy. cannot be used in the case of females.
oh my god emma, ian at 3 o'clock!

conversational climax; a mind orgasm
I had an ian due to all of the fabulous witty banter!

The rubix cube gave me an ian.

Derived from Scotland. Ian is the scottish form of John.
Ian is usually a cool character, loveable, a great friend and amazing lover; according to scottish history Ian's are usually well endowed and enjoy 'banter.'

Ian is simply perfect, goodlooking and funny.
He is a rare breed.
That guy over there must be called Ian.

A person with an abnormally large cock. Scientist have confirmed most people with the name ian have an above average cock.

a player, someone who flirts with every girl and doesn't care who they hurt. Don't let his beautiful Puerto Rican skin fool you, no matter how hot he is. Put some Wasabi sauce in his mashed potatoes when he's not looking.

a 45 minute shower
"im horny! im gonna go take an ian!"

i need to get some t-shirts printed.

She doesn't know how to say no. She confuses most people. She is beautiful, but doesn't see it. She's been through a lot, most people wouldn't know. She is a night and a morning person, she doesn't know who she is yet. She wants to be somebody, she will be somebody. She is stronger than she thinks. She can love like no other. She is 'that girl'
Person1:That Lila;

Person2:I know what you mean.

:ohmy:

I've always been in love with the first definition on mine:

a bad ass motherfucker who who won't take no shit off of nobody

that girl is about to get the Ashley knocked out of her

Also:

a girl who is so bored that she searches her name on urban dictionary and is now reading this and thinking, "what the fuck."

Girl 1: You're searching your name on Urban Dictionary? What the hell is your problem?
Ashley: Shut up before I kill you.

katherine

- smart with life, always living for whats ahead of her. dont let the cute face fool you, she can be naughty when you trigger her& great in bed. you will never forget her.. beautiful in her own way, yet insecure about herself. always laughing her heart out, yet doesnt take life too seriously. be loyal to her and she will show you the same respect back. be a bitch& she will destroy you with just words. great person to be with, take a katherine as soon as you find her.

"wowww wishhh my gurllll wass aaa katherineeeee"

Trevor

Trevor is an English name usually given to boys. It is an ancient celtic word meaning "large penis". Through scientific investigations and surveys, scientists have found that suprisingly almost every man named Trevor has an above average penis length and width.

Example: Trevor has an extraordinarily large penis.

Trevor

A male given name. Having this name is tantamount to owning 69 ferraris, Vanilla Ice being your father, and your girlfriend being scarlet johansson.

Ben: Holy shit your name is Trevor?
Trevor: yep, thats my name, dont wear it out
Ben: youre so fucking kool

I suddenly am a big fan of Urban Dictionary.

a straight up ride or die girl who keeps it real and doesnt give a fuck; the essential dream girl

Man, fuck Sue. That bytch fucked some dude I met at the barbor shop. What I need is a Bonnie. I need a fuckin girl who would always keep it real with me!

Damn, after reading this I think I need an ian.

Probably the best looking person ever. He is smart and daring. He also gets all of the ladies. Gabriel was the first billionnaire president of the world. He also spells shit however he wants so don't correct him.He is tight with chuck norris, and hes gods other son. In essence he is t3h hax0rs.
Damn dude, you're such a Gabriel for hooking up with Jessica Alba

Thanks you're quite a Gabriel yourself!

The sexiest guy that all the girls love and dream about.He is great at sex (possibly the best). Everybody loves him.With the biggest dick ever.
oh Gabriel Oh Oh Oh

Man i wish i could be like Gabriel

:lol:

(I left out the God stuff cause frankly well nevermind)

a straight up ride or die girl who keeps it real and doesnt give a fuck; the essential dream girl

Man, fuck Sue. That bytch fucked some dude I met at the barbor shop. What I need is a Bonnie. I need a fuckin girl who would always keep it real with me!

Damn, after reading this I think I need an ian.

for real, need some decent witty banter going on here.

There's a TON of entries under Mary, but my personal favorite is "The person who gets annoyed when people sing 'Mary had a little lamb' and 'Mary mary quite contrary'" - because I got so sick of people taunting me with that when I was a kid that I could scream.

Kirsteen
One of the most mis-spelled names ever and if you read it before you hear it you will inevitably mis-pronounce it forever.
Derived from the english language "cursed teen".
Kirsteen is the name given to the girl that has daddy issues and will end up either being a pole dancer, prostitute, or welfare mother.
Usually big breasted and gentle natured.
Joe: Who's the stripper over there with the huge boobs?
Steve: That's Kirsteen, she's a sweetheart!

:ohmy:

:lmao:

So basically the name definitions are full of entries from people who either have that name and are bragging themselves up, are in love with someone with that name, or have an ex/enemy with that name, right?

Back
Top Bottom