Unpopular opinions about colours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
- Color does not have a "u" in it.

:mad:

- Green and gold/yellow should stop being Australia's colours. Yellow especially. Yellow is too good for Australia. Australia's colours should be grey, beige, and the sickliest pink.

gtfo

auch. americans and their savage spelling practises...

it's time for you to admit you were wrong about the whole revolution thing, and furthermore, come to realise that the rest of the world spells words correctly.

:bow:

But do colours really exist?

They're all just light, after all. And changes in light will make colours change completely.

Well as colours are an observation I wouldn't say it's a matter of existance or not.

Fact is that most objects emit wavelengths at different magnitudes, and each wavelength shows a colour. Many people make the mistake saying that colourless things are actually colourless. The name is wrong, since they do have a colour. We just can't see it cause our human eye fails.

:flirt: Do you want me to get my spectroscopy textbook and get more nerdy on ya DOL?

Puce is an awful name for a colour.

It's an awful name for a color, too.

- Green and gold/yellow should stop being Australia's colours. Yellow especially. Yellow is too good for Australia. Australia's colours should be grey, beige, and the sickliest pink.

Well at least we have real colours, black is a shade not a colour. NZ isn't good enough to have any real colours :wink:

Orange and horrible shades of brown are just wrong. :|

Green is the most ugliest I have ever seen in my life,I feel for colorblind people :tsk:

This dude I knew got a car that was lime green and thought is was yellow.
Though there is that fine line to them looking both the same, you can definitely tell the difference :shrug:
Black on the other hand,is the greatest color ever,it makes people look mysterious and powerful.

images

:down:

images

:up:

but best of all is . . . . .

as%20long%20as%20it%27s%20purple%20and%20green.jpg

:applaud:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom