U2 Astrology.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a
sigpic33578_29.gif

:lol:

Wrong to both.
:shifty:

Ok, I tried to post a link but it had all those '><' things in them, and I had to get to work, I didn't have the time to edit.
It was an astrology story on U2, which was quite accurate, and funny.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Ill see if I can find it again.

Here it is, I think what is said about Adam was funny.

U2 stands in the stratosphere of rock 'n' roll fame. Part of what makes this Irish band so successful is the uncanny chemistry of the four members, which fuels their legendary music and performances. Comparing their charts reveals why U2, after 32 years, is still one of the hottest bands around.

Shaman superstar
Equal parts rocker, poet, mystic and activist, Bono is a one-of-a-kind Taurus. Born on May 10, 1960 in Dublin, he's U2's lead singer, guitarist and primary songwriter. In addition to the numerous Grammys and other awards the band has received over the years, Bono has been knighted by the Queen of England and nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Not your typical rock star, he has used his considerable influence on behalf of the poor in Africa, and to campaign to eliminate debt owed by developing countries. His eloquence on these subjects can transform a heart of stone. So where do such artistry, compassion and power of persuasion come from? It's all about Neptune, a compelling theme throughout U2.

Neptune, which rules mysticism, compassion and divine inspiration, is all over Bono's chart. Neptune opposes his Mercury and Venus in Taurus and conjuncts his Moon in Scorpio, making him an unusually imaginative, sensitive artist. He's also a bit of a mystic when it comes to music - his spiritual beliefs inspire his work, and he's often referred to U2 as a priesthood. "I believe there's a force of love and logic in the world, a force of love and logic behind the universe." That was Bono at his Neptunian best during an interview with Rolling Stone in 2005.

Bono's desire to help the underprivileged is also Neptune's influence. What's more, the Moon-Neptune hookup in Scorpio intensifies his emotional empathy - and gives him more than his fair share of charisma. On the challenging side, Neptune can also make Bono susceptible to disillusionment and self-deception unless he stays grounded (not usually difficult for an earthy Taurus). All in all, Bono gets his genuineness and artistry from the Taurus influences, while his passion to transform the world stems from a Moon in Scorpio.

When 15-year-old Larry Mullen, Jr. placed a bulletin-board ad at school for musicians to form a band, he probably didn't know he was making history. The year was 1976, and U2 (as the band was later named), was launched.

It's fitting that a Scorpio, the sign of pure power, founded U2. Born on October 31, 1961 in Dublin, Mullen has plenty of Scorpio energy - and Neptune influences as well, just like Bono. Along with Mars in Scorpio, U2's drummer has Sun conjunct Neptune in Scorpio, a profound tie with Bono's Moon. They are psychically, artistically and emotionally attuned to each other (perhaps to an irritating degree). Their chemistry fuels the band's music and makes for spellbinding performances. Additionally, Mullen has Moon in Leo square Neptune, which heightens his creativity, showmanship and impressionability. His Mercury and Venus in Libra enhance his musical talent and desire to work within a partnership.

Rock-star royalty
What's a good rock band without a Leo for dramatic flair? Lead guitarist, keyboardist and backing vocalist The Edge (a nickname due to his angular nose) was born on August 8, 1961 in London. Like his bandmates, he has a strong Neptune, which squares his Sun and Mercury in Leo. Neptune also trines his Venus in Cancer, and possibly his Moon in Cancer as well (if he was born early in the day). He may be a fire-sign Leo, but with such watery Cancer and Neptune influences, he's just as sensitive and musically gifted as Bono and Mullen. To sum it up... The Edge's Sun conjuncts Mullen's Moon in Leo, while Mullen's Sun conjuncts Bono's Moon in Scorpio. This all adds up to an abundance of chemistry and creativity.

Otherworldly rocker
And what's a Neptunian rock band without a Pisces member? You got it - bassist Adam Clayton has Sun and Mercury in Neptune-ruled Pisces. Born on March 13, 1961 in Oxfordshire, England, Clayton is imaginative, sensitive and, well, out there. But that may be due to his Venus and Mars in innovative, unconventional Aquarius, which is also the sign of the humanitarian. His creativity fits right in with U2's musical explorations and focus on social and political themes.

Divine inspiration isn't in short supply with this band, having sold 170 million albums worldwide and won more Grammys than any other group. With the help of Neptune, U2 has dissolved musical and social barriers and touched the psyche of a generation. We are all "One," after all.

Back
Top Bottom