Trashley - The Wedding Album Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the photos, you guys both look great.

I just wanna hug err'one in this thread.
cornflakesyc1-1.gif

gabrewskitravis.jpg

Ok, just going to post a few, if you want more, feel free to ask, I'll gladly post more :).

DSCN1198.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

DSCN1244.jpg

DSCN1256.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1344.jpg

Travis randomly murdering me for some reason...:hmm:

DSCN1346.jpg

Yeah it's my mom :lol:. I put that pic mostly because it's so goofy. I can't for the life of me figure out why I look so insanely angry XD.

Here's some pics from the reception, though they didn't come out so well:

DSCN1404.jpg

DSCN1394.jpg

(Our first dance was to When in Rome's "The Promise".)

DSCN1386.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg

Travis signing his life away...

DSCN1351.jpg

ditto

DSCN1349.jpg

closeup of the cake topper

DSCN1290.jpg

The other bridesmaids dresses, Britt's was the only green one.

:cute: i wondered what your first dance song would be!

That was our first dance, and I walked down the aisle to the Jon Schmidt Pachelbel Meets U2 thing. Which was a complete and utter disaster since the DJ didn't show up and the pastor of the church had to run the music for us, and he didn't know what he was doing, and then my uncle (our church's pastor) messed up the cue, so the song started at the wrong time. It was awesome :lol:.

Well, it wasn't so much their fault as the aisle runner. It wouldn't unroll. The delay was freaking me out, so I started to cry a bit, which pissed my dad off, soundly.

And then when mom took the damn thing back to Wal-mart and told her she not only wanted her money back, but she wanted them to find some way to make this right, they just scoffed at her and told her they could only give her half the money back in the form of a gift card.

There will be repercussions, I suspect. But not anything major.

Such a gorgeous wedding! You both look so happy! :) absolutely beautiful. You looked amazing, ashley. :hug:

And trav ought not be mad about the ranga thing! I married one, one of my kids is one, it's considered a good thing. A clique click. :wink:

And trav ought not be mad about the ranga thing! I married one, one of my kids is one, it's considered a good thing. A clique click. :wink:

I'm not actually that mad about it, I just don't see it myself. :lol: Compared to her mother, a true redhead, I'm as brunette as they come. Depends on the lighting, I guess.

Thanks for all the well-wishing and squeeeees, guys. The pics turned out pretty alright, I'm not going to critique something that was complimentary, but I am still a bit perplexed as to how posed photos managed to blur at all. Ah well.

Yes, but I founded a church afterward to compensate. Ranking the alcohols I've tried:

1. Shampain(sp?)

I prefer grape juice, myself.

I've also had it twice. Once at new year's, once at the wedding. Well, a couple times at the wedding. I prefer white wine to red, and the champagne at the wedding was sweet as hell, so I definitely had a taste for it.

I had so many shots thrown my way that night, but I pulled the designated driver card so I could pick something I like and nurse it accordingly. Rum and fucking coke.

Back
Top Bottom