Trashley - The Wedding Album Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And because I'm an attention whore, here are the Bridesmaids dresses:

Bridesmaids.png

And this is my sister (maid of honor)'s dress:

maidhonor.png

Which are the wedding colors pretty much. At the time, everyone agreed the two different dress colors were a good idea, but now, I'm afraid the difference is far too much and I desperately want to change it, but of course its too late lol. The flower girl's sash is going to be the green shade as well, and the best man will incorporate the green into his attire in some fashion as well, so I'm sure it'll look fine, but I'm soooo nervous.

:cute: nice dresses. i've wondered too about the ipod route but i'm not sure of anyone who's done it either. i'd kinda prefer doing that personally just because there's so much crap (and i do mean crap) i'd want to hear and so much i don't want played at all, it seems better off to just do the playlist myself.

and wow, i'd just had a random thought earlier today and here's the thread for me to post it in. please tell me travis is taking your name, ashley.

I'M GOING TO MISS MY LAST NAME SO MUCH :scream:. It holds the greatest anecdote of all time behind it, and is apparently just a kickass name.

But...no, I'm taking Travis' :sad:

God, that would be such a mouthful. No, dad has a son now, so I'm not worried about the name disappearing. Especially since everyone in this city seems to be related to me. So, it's a goner :sigh:

Thanks for the advice :).

Have you ever been to a wedding where it's been done? I'd really like to know what the impression of it is.

You are welcome :).

It's not the same thing but when my oldest brother got married he used a cd player instead of hiring a dj. The ipod didn't exist yet lol. But he had everything set up in a separate room so that the music could play through the speakers into the reception area. Everything ran smoothly and seemed like it was a dj handling the music minus the announcements.

:love: the dresses :) and :up: to the iPod idea . . . the trick will be in the timing ~ a friend did it for their engagement party and it was great ~ set up a bunch of different playlists for different parts of the evening and just had a friend adjust as necessary . . . good luck :)

So, I posted about this in ZC as well ( http://www.u2interference.com/forum...cially-my-uncles-wife-208672.html#post7047085 ), but because of all the BS that happened today, I may have lost my photographer (she's the oldest daughter of the aunt I wrote about here). I'm officially getting stressed about the wedding now. I'm just kind of at a loss.

I have to do everything asap after tomorrow is over. Registering, invitations, everything. I just am entering panic mode.

^ sending you some :zen: . . . it will all be good lovely . . . near catastrophes will open other opportunities and your memories will all be good ones :hug:
(and if not, you can write a killer blog about all your misfortunes, sell it to facebook, rake in a basquillion dollars and retire to a life of debauchery and decadance :hug: )

good luck :)

If you weren't in panic mode as you get closer then I would be worried :wink: jk. Take a few deep breaths it will all work out in the end :hug: Good luck with everything!

Our biggest catastrophe hit the day before we got married. Planned for a beach wedding but a tropical storm destroyed those plans. Ending up spending the whole day before the actual wedding stressing out and rearranging everything. When all was said and done things still turned out the way we wanted them to :).

That's ok, Bonster, I get the feeling you aren't going to make it? :wink:.

I spent the whole evening tying ribbon around silverware.

Is there some sort of big event going on this weekend? Pitchers and catchers start to report to spring training in a few days. That must be it, right?

Something needs to fill the void football season left behind.

If you get my meaning.

That's ok, Bonster, I get the feeling you aren't going to make it? :wink:.

I spent the whole evening tying ribbon around silverware.

Nooo!

That is the saddest thing x2.

Tomorrow I have to put more ribbons on silverware.

And my friend has to tie ribbons onto 100 containers of bubbles and put silver puff paint on them because Hobby Lobby is full of deceit and LIES.

Back
Top Bottom