Trashley - The Wedding Album Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is SO off topic.

DISCUSS:

album-duran-duran-2-the-wedding-album.jpg

YouTube - Duran Duran - Ordinary World (2003 Digital Remaster)

heeeey! they formed just over a month after us!

it's all just a popularity contest anyway.

Well yeah, but you announced your engagement aaaaaaages ago. Thus outdated. Not hip anymore. :tsk: 2009.

And at least at your wedding everybody can drink eh? :wink:

You know that I've been congrabulating the hell out of you for a while now.

But congratulations nonetheless. :cute:

(also, I like the white/majorca/olive).

I've obviously been away from Interference too long to have missed this!

Big fat congratulations to both of you! :hug:

Looks like I'm about a month late on this. Damn. But this awesome, you crazy kids! Congratulations. You're two of my favorite peeps on the site and I wish you the best of everything.

But how are you going to support yourselves? Ashley as the Cubs play by play announcer and LeMel as an eccentric underground indie rock star?

So, how's it going people?

We're just a little over three months from the big day.

The gown's been ordered, the bridesmaids have their dresses. The flowers are getting together, the hall and church are good to go.

My cousin's DJin--

Oh wait...

You mean he got a new job last week and quit the DJing business? He sold his stereo equipment and everything?

Shit.

Ok...what now, what now?

So, I come to you Interference. I'm at a crossroads. Do I find another DJ, or do I go this newfangled iPod approach? Travis would enjoy that, because he could, of course, make the playlist and you know how he is (most of you), but, what do I do for an MC sort of person at that point?

Have any of you done the iPod reception? Any advice, horror stories, success stories, etc.?

though it's funny, my mom and i have the same thoughts about the dresses for the wedding party. we both want them to be dresses you can wear again. though i'm not sure anyone would've wanted to :no:

That ended up being the deciding factor in our bridesmaid dresses. When it became obvious that some dresses weren't going to work again, everyone finally bowed to my will and selected the dress I liked the most >_>.

I've settled on a wedding singer:

YouTube - With or Without You

I would allow WOWY in this instance. It would be funnier than the toast.

Travis, I thought this was who you wanted.

Danny, that is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom