Things that you want, but don't have (pics please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mystic River :up: :rockon:

:love: it
Also,
Fast Times
The Falcon and the Snowman
At Close Range
Carlito's Way
Dead Man Walking
Hurly Burly
The Thin Red Line
U Turn
I Am Sam
21 Grams
The Assassination of Richard Nixon
The Interpreter

And I just saw the trailer for "Milk" the other day, and I smell an Oscar nom. I can't wait to see that movie.:heart:

Into The Wild was brilliant too, even though he wasn't in it. He's an amazing director too.

grays2050tz3.jpg

With that, I'd be filthy rich.

This please:

Transfer your music from records to iPod.

LP DOCK the easiest way to get your music off your vinyl records and into the palm of your hand on your iPod. Just dock your iPod on LP DOCK and you can record your vinyl right into your iPod. It's simple. It's easy. You don't even need a computer to make it happen!

To take your music even more places, LP DOCK has a standard USB connection so you can turn your records into MP3s on your computer and record them to CD or listen on your computer. The included recording software makes it totally pain-free.

2s81e8w.jpg

segway_b1.jpg

(Just because.)

Hell, yeah. :up: I wonder if there's a caged, moose-proof version? I remember being so excited the day segways were unveiled, and thinking this will change EVERYTHING! I still have hope. Society often lags behind my utopian dreams for the future.

stanley_cup.normal.jpg

Speaking of dreams.

eryn2.jpg

Who needs a tent, when you can have your very own tree pod?

19109035347a46d334dly0.jpg

For some reason, I've always been overly excited about the possibility of getting a motorcycle, with a sidecar for my dog. I think it's the visual of her ears flapping in the wind, complete with a tiny helmet.

This please:

Transfer your music from records to iPod.

LP DOCK the easiest way to get your music off your vinyl records and into the palm of your hand on your iPod. Just dock your iPod on LP DOCK and you can record your vinyl right into your iPod. It's simple. It's easy. You don't even need a computer to make it happen!

To take your music even more places, LP DOCK has a standard USB connection so you can turn your records into MP3s on your computer and record them to CD or listen on your computer. The included recording software makes it totally pain-free.

2s81e8w.jpg

I have an Ion USB turntable that can convert music from LPs to mp3s. I only use it to play the few records I have. And at least for now I have no interest in burning those records since I have mp3 versions of them already. Got it for a decent price too, about 90 bucks. But this iPod turntable may be a bit more I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom