The only acceptable use of Twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jive Turkey

ONE love, blood, life
Alright, I hate Twitter with a passion. I dont really care what people ate for dinner or what time they had to wake up this morning. but his fine gentleman has truly discovered what twitter was meant for. I imagine there was a similar sentiment when they found out they could make boobs from silicone.

Justin (shitmydadsays) on Twitter

That is fucking gold!

"How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes."

Meh. I wouldn't say that's the only acceptable use of the site. I won't provide specific examples, but there are a few celebrities who've gotten the hang of the thing.

i was thinking about starting a twitter account for my 4 month old daughter.

how cool would posts like this be?

"just pooped"

"sick of formula"

"i like the ball that makes noise"

I hate Twitter because

I don't want anyone to know what I'm doing right now
I can't imagine anyone would give a shit what I'm doing right now
I don't give a shit what you're doing right now

It's hard for me to believe anyone is egotistical or nosey enough to care what everyone is doing and want everyone to know what they are doing.

It isn't for me. Then again I have been a member of this forum for a few years now....

This one isn't that bad, I've been on forums with 'chat' threads (long before twitter existed) where people listed every mundane thing in their lives and got offended if nobody cared. Fortunately for them, and unfortunately for the rest of us, there was a whole group of them who appeased each other's needs and the threads grew to record lengths.

nothing like an all out belly laugh to chase the blues away :laugh:
thanks for the heads up VP, that stuff is gold :up:. . .what a hoot .. . wonder what they are both up to now?

Glad you enjoyed it!

The night I searched for the link I reread it (after reading it multiple time in the past), and I chuckled through it. Then when I got to this post I lost it. I laughed so hard, I literally cried.

I cannot stop laughing. Genius. :lol:

The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog. :lol:

P.s. Does the Broom still post here?

that is fucking hysterical. twitter is retarded, but that was quite entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom