The newest star of Berlin Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They determined the cause of death to be some brain disease, or disease that affected the brain. Some closer examinations are expected to determine the cause more clearly and should be published within the next days.

Last December, coincidentally the same month Knut was born, two polar bear cubs were born at Nuremberg Zoo who have now made their first public appearance (also by accident just days after his passing).
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,752998,00.html

They determined the cause of death to be some brain disease, or disease that affected the brain. Some closer examinations are expected to determine the cause more clearly and should be published within the next days.

Last December, coincidentally the same month Knut was born, two polar bear cubs were born at Nuremberg Zoo who have now made their first public appearance (also by accident just days after his passing).
Picture This: Reincarnation? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

It always makes me sad to learn of the passing of little living creatures--most of the time, I think that animals are better than people.

Thank you for the link about the cubs at the Nuremburg Zoo. Life goes on, I guess. :heart:

I discovered Knut on youtube this month he was so cute! And I was saddened to find out his trainer/father had passed and he passed later. Some people said it was of a broken heart.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom