THE MOST SMASHED POST EVER?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I think I broke a new record for the single most ridiculously drunk/high/whatever post anyone has ever posted. Here's how ridiculous it is, I HONESTLY SWEAR ON MY LIFE DO NOT recall a. being on line then b. being concious then and c. typing any posts on interference.

Seriously, this is a fucking hoot. I should get an award or something:

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - The Temple Bar.....Let's point and laugh at BoMac's illiteracy....MUYFA!

I woke up at 4 PM yesterday.

That's pretty fucking scary.

Why the hell are you on the Internet (better yet Interference?) when drunk? :huh:

Getting drunk for the sake of posting drunk is pretty sad.

Getting drunk and posting drunk with the two not being connected is fine.

Indeed. But it's still not exactly something to be proud of. Honestly, if Gabe was truly embarrassed by his post, wouldn't he avoid pointing it out to the entire forum? Unless he's a glutton for punishment, of course, which is a very strong possibility.

Guys,

I'm not embarrassed in the least bit. I didn't light into anyone or insult anyone or say anything about anyone that I wish I hadn't. I'm finding it funny that I could actually be so smashed that I could turn on my computer, navigate into here and post the insanity I did. And not remember a single thing of it. I didn't post for the sake of posting drunk, I was so drunk that I did something random. Like post gibberish. I could have ran out in the street covered in shaving creme, and you know what? That would have been equally fucking hilarous.

It's not embarrassing, attention-seeking, or gluttony for punishment, IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS. And I'm laughing at MYSELF. So of course I don't care if everyone else knows or if I pointed it out, IT'S FUNNY!

Guess not too many people can't laugh at themselves when they do something incredibly funny. :shrug:

Guys,

I'm not embarrassed in the least bit. I didn't light into anyone or insult anyone or say anything about anyone that I wish I hadn't. I'm finding it funny that I could actually be so smashed that I could turn on my computer, navigate into here and post the insanity I did. And not remember a single thing of it. I didn't post for the sake of posting drunk, I was so drunk that I did something random. Like post gibberish. I could have ran out in the street covered in shaving creme, and you know what? That would have been equally fucking hilarous.

It's not embarrassing, attention-seeking, or gluttony for punishment, IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS. And I'm laughing at MYSELF. So of course I don't care if everyone else knows or if I pointed it out, IT'S FUNNY!

Guess not too many people can't laugh at themselves when they do something incredibly funny. :shrug:

Maybe people have different senses of humor, not sure about that. As one of the sexy people, I'm inclined to agree with that point.

What's going on here? Obviously Gabe was just having a little fun recalling his drunk post. I doubt he was trying to be an attention whore. :shrug:

so i'm trying to get the big idea here. drunk posting is uncool, but posting drunk pictures of yourself is cool?

And drunk dialing and drunk texting.

Streaking hasn't been mentioned either, which is shame.

Colaznapan sounds like a 17th Century Pirate. I'm not even drunk when I say that.

"O, will ya look at that, risin yonder on the horizon! AHOY AHOY! See the markings, laddie? Aye. That's none other than that weak ass sea dog Colaz Napan. HA HA, alright boys, let's go board his ship, steal his stuff and slap his pansy ass around like a little bitch...AGAIN!"

I like it. Good imagery, Mike!

"O, will ya look at that, risin yonder on the horizon! AHOY AHOY! See the markings, laddie? Aye. That's none other than that weak ass sea dog Colaz Napan. HA HA, alright boys, let's go board his ship, steal his stuff and slap his pansy ass around like a little bitch...AGAIN!"

I like it. Good imagery, Mike!

Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom