THE MOST SMASHED POST EVER?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what bugged me about this thread was that you created a whole separate thread to point out how drunk you were. Why not just comment in the same thread and laugh at yourself there?

I promise my original comment wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way. For the record, I wasn't drunk when I made the comment; I was at work. And no, I wasn't drunk at work. ;)

The thing is, Gabe - this is something you do when you're about fifteen. Not posting drunk online, exactly - but boasting about posting drunk online. It's not mature and not impressive.

(I'll try not to act hypocritical here because I'm quite notoriously a drink n' poster too, but the only times I've posted inebriated have been after being elsewhere earlier, and I don't think I was all like HELL YES DRUNK POSTING CHECK THIS OUT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY!. Alright, there was this one time when I was just at home and there was this bottle of vodka that I really, really wanted to get rid of. Fuck vodka. But like I said, that was just one time. Stay in school.)

I have vodka in my freezer. I'm not drinking it, but I swear it's evaporating. I mean, everytime I go into the fridge, there's less Stoli in the bottle. Maybe I didn't put the cap on tight enough ... because gosh, someone must be drinking it.

Or it's just evaporating. Yeah, that's it. Evaporating.

:shifty:

I think what bugged me about this thread was that you created a whole separate thread to point out how drunk you were. Why not just comment in the same thread and laugh at yourself there?

I promise my original comment wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way. For the record, I wasn't drunk when I made the comment; I was at work. And no, I wasn't drunk at work. ;)

Ah ok :hug:

The reason I made the separate thread is I think it initially happened in the Bar some time ago, and noone was really in there at that time. Not to mention that I totally didn't even realize I had posted it, so I couldn't have really pointed and laughed at myself there in that context. I discovered it over a day later, and it had been archived. It just occurred to me that probably the funniest part was going about the next day blissfully unaware I had even posted it in the first place, and then seeing it pop up in someone's later quote.

Well, everyone knows I have a warped sense of humour lol!!!

The thing is, Gabe - this is something you do when you're about fifteen. Not posting drunk online, exactly - but boasting about posting drunk online. It's not mature and not impressive.

(I'll try not to act hypocritical here because I'm quite notoriously a drink n' poster too, but the only times I've posted inebriated have been after being elsewhere earlier, and I don't think I was HELL YES DRUNK POSTING CHECK THIS OUT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY!. Alright, there was this one time when I was just at home and there was this bottle of vodka that I really, really wanted to get rid of. Fuck vodka. But like I said, that was just one time. Stay in school.)

SP, with all due respect, I've typically liked your posts and have no issue with you, but I have a healthy enough amount of self-esteem that I frankly don't give a flying fuck if someone thinks it was not mature or impressive. You honestly thought I was "boasting"??? FOR THE LAST TIME, I CAME HOME DRUNK AS HELL, THOUGHT I PASSED OUT SOMEWHERE BUT SOMEHOW MUST HAVE MADE IT ONLINE AND POSTED CRAP. I DIDNT SIT HERE WITH A BOTTLE AND A MISSION TO FUCK UP INTERFERENCE.

We must have different senses of humour. I thought I was making fun of myself, as is healthy to do once in a while. I'm not here to impress anyone, I have fun here. End of story. Who doesn't like that about me can take a flying fucking leap, seriously. (and I'm not referring to you)

SP, with all due respect, I've typically liked your posts and have no issue with you, but I have a healthy enough amount of self-esteem that I frankly don't give a flying fuck if someone thinks it was not mature or impressive. You honestly thought I was "boasting"??? FOR THE LAST TIME, I CAME HOME DRUNK AS HELL, THOUGHT I PASSED OUT SOMEWHERE BUT SOMEHOW MUST HAVE MADE IT ONLINE AND POSTED CRAP. I DIDNT SIT HERE WITH A BOTTLE AND A MISSION TO FUCK UP INTERFERENCE.

We must have different senses of humour. I thought I was making fun of myself, as is healthy to do once in a while. I'm not here to impress anyone, I have fun here. End of story. Who doesn't like that about me can take a flying fucking leap, seriously. (and I'm not referring to you)

Wow, Gabriel. You'd think with all the chemicals you pour into your body that you'd be a bit calmer.

Fuck off.

Wow...seeing as how I just had to reprimand you elsewhere for talking to members like that, I'd say you are on quite a roll...and not a good one, either.

ONCE AGAIN...allow me to state that no matter how other members behave, that does not give you a free pass to spout off back at them however you would like. If you think there is an issue that should be tended to, hit up a mod. Report the post so that one of us can deal with it. Don't make things worse by retaliating like that.

We're done here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom