THE MOST SMASHED POST EVER? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #76
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
OMFG.

I usually have my shit together but, wow......just went to check my exact departure time via my e-ticket.....and, hey, good news......somehow I bought a ticket for today at 5pm, not tomorrow.

FUCKING SHIT
Sounds like someone could use a wormhole about now. Some good news, 5pm saturday flights are generally less busy than 5pm Friday flights - so you should be able to get a seat - and since you're changing it anyway, get an earlier flight and then tell those fuckers at work you have to leave early because - DA DA DA DA - THEY CHANGED YOUR FLIGHT!
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:48 AM   #77
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Sounds like someone could use a wormhole about now. Some good news, 5pm saturday flights are generally less busy than 5pm Friday flights - so you should be able to get a seat - and since you're changing it anyway, get an earlier flight and then tell those fuckers at work you have to leave early because - DA DA DA DA - THEY CHANGED YOUR FLIGHT!
he don't have to tell them shit. if they question why he is bolting out of the meeting to hop in his lam, he can fire them with the snap of his fingers.
__________________

__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
I got a flight at the correct time, but because I simply did not show up tonight, my ticket from today retained no value, so, just had to buy another ticket altogether.

This fucking trip has been jinxed from the jump.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #79
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I got a flight at the correct time, but because I simply did not show up tonight, my ticket from today retained no value, so, just had to buy another ticket altogether.

This fucking trip has been jinxed from the jump.
dude, they would have charged you a date change fee if you pushed a little.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #80
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I got a flight at the correct time, but because I simply did not show up tonight, my ticket from today retained no value, so, just had to buy another ticket altogether.

This fucking trip has been jinxed from the jump.
i'm sorry, mike. i hope the rest of the trip is drama free.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #81
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
dude, they would have charged you a date change fee if you pushed a little.
I tried, they would not budge. It's only $$$, I was more worried that I'd not find a flight at the same time....earlier would not have been possible, and later would have meant I totally missed the reunion. This way, I still have a chance to catch the tail end.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:53 AM   #82
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
i'm sorry, mike. i hope the rest of the trip is drama free.
Thanks!
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:55 AM   #83
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I tried, they would not budge. It's only $$$, I was more worried that I'd not find a flight at the same time....earlier would not have been possible, and later would have meant I totally missed the reunion. This way, I still have a chance to catch the tail end.
Well, then sing real loud the whole flight as a way to say "Fuck You" right back at them. Not too loud - you don't to get arrested, but let them know you're there. You know?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:56 AM   #84
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Well, then sing real loud the whole flight as a way to say "Fuck You" right back at them. Not too loud - you don't to get arrested, but let them know you're there. You know?
That's a good idea.

REVENGE IS MINE!!!!!!

What song? A Sea Chanty?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:57 AM   #85
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Make a genius playlist and just sing whatever comes on. As each song starts say, "Ohhh, nice - I love this fucking song. This Genius playlist feature is AWESOME! Dalton was right." Also, set "Cherry Pie" as the song of choice for the Genius Playlist maker.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #86
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Make a genius playlist and just sing whatever comes on. As each song starts say, "Ohhh, nice - I love this fucking song. This Genius playlist feature is AWESOME! Dalton was right." Also, set "Cherry Pie" as the song of choice for the Genius Playlist maker.
I can do that. What if Reggie is on my flight, though?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:59 AM   #87
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 07:19 AM
just keep singing the intro to Final Countdown over and over again. No lyrics to memorize. Just RTFO
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 12:59 AM   #88
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
just keep singing the intro to Final Countdown over and over again. No lyrics to memorize. Just RTFO
Maybe at the end of each song, I toss in a "It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!"
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 01:01 AM   #89
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Maybe at the end of each song, I toss in a "It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!"

can you buy me a ticket too?
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2008, 01:01 AM   #90
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post

can you buy me a ticket too?
I would, but it would likely end up being for last week.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com