The Interferencer's April Fool's thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
So, have you been pranked today? Are you pranking people today?

Pranked people in the past? Best prank you ever pulled?

Sofar I'm surviving, ofcourse it's not even 9 am yet, but still. :wink:

1. no

2. maybe not

3. big time!

4. it was one day in school, we got the newer students signed up for the semester and we asked them to go outside, and try to do this figure in a form of a star and we told them to close their eyes as they are forming this so called star, then, they went out, they formed a star (they all were laying on the ground and made it in 20 minutes)and we the other students waited there for 5 minutes till they were done and with their eyes closed we got lots of water balloons and splashed them merciless! as they were laying there with their eyes closed waiting on the supposed helicopter that was gonna take a picture of them as a form of a star..they were idiots who didnt see this coming. :lol::lol:

I was going to think up some grand elaborate prank but in the end all I've managed to do is put some Glad wrap over my sister's pillow. She hasn't discovered it yet, :)

I think the biggest prank I've done was making a stuffed figure with my jeans, sweater and runners to make my Mum think that someone was lying in her bed when she came home from work.

I think the biggest prank I've done was making a stuffed figure with my jeans, sweater and runners to make my Mum think that someone was lying in her bed when she came home from work.

never kept this til April Fools but couple of times when young I stuffed my bed human shape too and used the 'hair' of the Cindy doll (LOL!) to stick it out from under duvet over the pillow to make my mum think I was still in bed! :lol:

I made a really horrible April Fool's Day joke on another forum that I own and thought it was pretty funny and convincing, and people were actually really shook up about it and believed it. When they realised it was a joke they got all mad at me, :uhoh: That happens when a serious person like me tries to be funny. Now they all hate me. :|

Your best prank ever?

In honor of April Fools...what was the best prank you ever pulled?

In college, my entire dorm floor went to someone's house for the weekend. Me, my roommate, and a few others were behind b/c of work and such. On our dorm floor there was one larger room called the "quad" which has 3-4 people instead of 2, and there's also a kitchen room in the middle. We gathered some other random people to help and switched everything from their dorm room with the kitchen (furniture, beds, appliances....EVERYTHING got swapped). These girls had a LOT of stuff! It took a few hours but it was great. We joined the party like nothing happened. When we got back and they saw it, they were totally convinced a group of their guy friends had done it! They even lived in the kitchen for a few days b/c there was so much stuff to move back.

The year before, I remember Phil called me one morning and said he woke up to a chicken in his room and he had to clean up chicken poop. He was the RA so he didn't share a room. I guess the chicken was some sort of prank on the RA, but he just shoo'd it out into the hall and went back to bed. Somehow it got outside, then all the animal rights people freaked out and someone took it to a farm or something.

In highschool, my prank was an epic phail b/c someone stole our idea and totally ruined it. A friend and I thought it would be a great senior prank to buy a bunch of pre-greased piglets and release them in school, running wild and squealing but not able to be caught. She said they were $40 a piglet and came pre-greased, so we would get as many groups of 4 as possible and each person would contribute $10. Some idiot caught wind of the prank and instead, bought an adult pig from a farm auction and pushed it into the school through a back door. The pig just peed all over the floor and sat there. Again the animal rights people freaked out and someone took the pig away.

:lmao: that is the funnest thing I have seen here this year :crack:

someone is probably gonna be extremely pissed when they come back...

My bf just told me that one of the janitors at his work closed up one of the stalls and put two pairs of boots facing each other. :lmao:

That's how addicted to interference I am. I cant even go a day without posting, even for the sake of an April Fool's joke. :scream:

I've pulled a bunch over the years. In university one time we broke into a guys dorm while they were all out, and put lifesavers into their shower heads. It was gross going into their bathrooms, but we had fun doing it. I don't remember what happened after that, but we had fun regardless.

We would catch Canadian geese or other animals, and put them in dorm hallways; put Saran wrap then TP all over someone's car while it was raining, so it would get all wet and goopy; and I'm sure there are more that I can't think of at the moment.

On another note, has anyone else noticed that this message board is now called "U2 Coldplay"? :lmao: I just saw it now, and thought, wtf?? Then of course it hit me that it's April Fools day.

Back
Top Bottom