The Interference Thread Survivor - Preliminary Nostalgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even if we had entered that thread, would we have entered it remastered or unremastered?

Maybe someone can find this thread for me. People were telling a bunch of (what I assume to be) fictional stories about meeting Axver. One involved him wanting a drink, constructing a bar on the spot, then burning it down after drinking there, saying "leave 'em like you found 'em." There were some hilarious posts in that thread - does anyone remember it? It must have been from like 2007.

I remember that.
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f221/is-it-ok-to-not-like-radiohead-191111.html

Did anyone bother to make a bracket? I can't follow something like this by reading "words". I need visual representation like March Madness and shit.

Look at this motherfucker. Waltzes back in here expecting a bracket and shit. GFY Beav.

Your arch nemeses thread is kicking ass, btw.

What do you think of the move to Jay-Z-ville?

Not bad. I'm glad for Wang since he put up with so much BS, but I won't be getting season tix anymore. It beats Kansas or Seattle, for sure. Plus the place is supposed to be cool, looking past the fact that it really can't hold a hockey and all, but hey, it's the Islanders. Why do anything like normal people?

Damn, Beav. Why'd you have to go and bump Temple Bar? That's like going back to your childhood home and finding out it's a smoking crater.

Not bad. I'm glad for Wang since he put up with so much BS, but I won't be getting season tix anymore. It beats Kansas or Seattle, for sure. Plus the place is supposed to be cool, looking past the fact that it really can't hold a hockey and all, but hey, it's the Islanders. Why do anything like normal people?

:up:

Affected by Sandy at all?

Good to know. Glad you all made it out relatively okay.

dbsquarrel.jpg

Holy shit, this thread really is bringing out all the nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom