The Interference Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First Name: Mike

Where you live: Chicago via LA via NYC

Favorite Color: Money

Favorite Food: unleavened bread

Hobbies/ interests: lying, cheating, swindling

Your Profession : Jew

Your Favorite TV show: THE Wire, Arrested Development, B10 Quad

Your Favorite Book: Dune, It's Perfectly Normal

Your favorite type of music: U2 and the shofar

Your favorite movie: I don't give a two penny fuck about this question

Conservative or Liberal : Zionist

Something you are looking forward to: the Messiah

Something you want to do before you die: http://venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/youtubemoney.jpg

A famous person you have met: YHWH

2.) I have an unadulterated hate for clowns.

OMG me too. I've had to walk to the other side of some places just to avoid some clowns making balloons for kids. and balloons...another fear of mine. oh god. memories. lol.

First Name: Crystal

Where you live:
Colorado Springs, CO

Favorite Color: Blue and purple

Favorite Food: Asian, BBQ, Italian, and anything chocolate

Hobbies/ interests
: I'm a full time college student, I love music, animals, like politics, love nature, and like art

Your Profession
College Student

Your Favorite TV show: Ghost Hunters and House Md

Your Favorite Book: Other then the bible? hmmm not sure I don't read that much

Your favorite type of music:
Rock, and Christian, and some pop and oldies. I like just about anything except hip-hop and rap

Your favorite movie: Topgun and the Lion King

Conservative or Liberal : Conservative

Something you are looking forward to:
Finishing my two degrees Zoo keeping technology and Political science

Something you want to do before you die
: Go to the places my family originally came from Ireland, England, Spain, Germany, most of Europe, and the Philippines

A famous person you have met
:Chris Daughtry and his whole band

3 interesting things about you
: I'm double majoring in College Zookeeping technology and political science two different words but both clean up a lot of crap, I was the first girl to ever play ice hockey at an high school I went to, I'm a paranormal investigator

First Name: Mike

Where you live: Chicago via LA via NYC

Favorite Color: Money

Favorite Food: unleavened bread

Hobbies/ interests: lying, cheating, swindling

Your Profession : Jew

Your Favorite TV show: THE Wire, Arrested Development, B10 Quad

Your Favorite Book: Dune, It's Perfectly Normal

Your favorite type of music: U2 and the shofar

Your favorite movie: I don't give a two penny fuck about this question

Conservative or Liberal : Zionist

Something you are looking forward to: the Messiah

Something you want to do before you die: http://venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/youtubemoney.jpg

A famous person you have met: YHWH

Does Mike even remember what a two penny fuck is like anymore?

Hate these things, so why do I do them?

First Name: Lexington

Where you live:
Melbourne

Favorite Color: Navy Blue

Favorite Food: Fish And Chips

Hobbies/ interests
: Music, Travel,

Your Profession
: Student/Sales Assistant

Your Favorite TV show: 24, Friends, Seinfeld

Your Favorite Book: U2: The Complete Encyclopedia

Your favorite type of music:
"Very Heavy Soft Rock" apparently

Your favorite movie: 24 Hour Party People

Conservative or Liberal : hardline liberal

Something you are looking forward to:
Meeting a lady who will blow my mind for the rest of my life.

Something you want to do before you die
: Sing a song that I wrote, on stage in front of 80,000 people, in a band that is comparable with U2 in both scope, scale, succes and downright brilliance.

A famous person you have met
: Shane Crawford :huh:

3 interesting things about you
: Hmmm...hard to think...
1. I am an "ass" man, as opposed to a "tits" man
2. I am obssessed with World Cup Football
3. I'm intending (as opposed to wanting) to be famous one day

OMG me too. I've had to walk to the other side of some places just to avoid some clowns making balloons for kids. and balloons...another fear of mine. oh god. memories. lol.
Clowns are the devil incarnate. I dunno why people in their right mind would smear white make-up all over their faces then the red stuff all around their mouths. Especially male clowns...all that screams to me is pedophile. Ugh.

When I used to work at the zoo, we had a kids fundraiser every year where they bring in a clown or two to entertain the kids. One year, they were stationed in front of our outdoor parrot/macaw display. One of them came over and hovered behind me whilst we were all on lunch break. I knew something was up when my friends Jeff and Pam, fellow clown haters, made 'OMFG, clown behind you!' faces. And I knew instantly what was behind me. I turned around and politely (with great restraint, mind you :wink:) told the clown to never walk up and hover behind someone as you don't know if they are afraid of you or if they will give you a fist sammich to the face. And he very quietly apologized and walked away. :ohmy: :D

Clowns are the devil incarnate. I dunno why people in their right mind would smear white make-up all over their faces then the red stuff all around their mouths. Especially male clowns...all that screams to me is pedophile. Ugh.

:hmm: or maybe rock star.

:wink: I'm with you though. They scare me too. :uhoh:

hahaha, small world. I am kind of related to that- I am a mentalist, or psychic entertainer. However, I am very, very skeptical of any type of paranormal activity. I made a post related to that earlier in this thread. :wave:

Thats awesome :) I'm kind of skeptic with somethings myself, but I also believe anything is possible. I'll have to go through this thread to see if I can find what you said and yes small world ha ha.

So psychic eh? I was told I have psychic abilities, or am a medium, but I'm iffy on it. When I was a little girl one of my grandmother's friends said to her " You're granddaughter will see and feel what others can not" Now I have had a few things happen, but I don't know if I want to consider myself a psychic? I was also told it be a good idea for me to get in touch with one to kind of help me out, bu again I don't know:shrug:

Thats awesome :) I'm kind of skeptic with somethings myself, but I also believe anything is possible. I'll have to go through this thread to see if I can find what you said and yes small world ha ha.

So psychic eh? I was told I have psychic abilities, or am a medium, but I'm iffy on it. When I was a little girl one of my grandmother's friends said to her " You're granddaughter will see and feel what others can not" Now I have had a few things happen, but I don't know if I want to consider myself a psychic? I was also told it be a good idea for me to get in touch with one to kind of help me out, bu again I don't know:shrug:

haha yea, Im actually not a psychic. I am more like a magician who uses body language reading, intuition, hypnosis, NLP, and more to create the appearance of reading minds. It is more for entertainment than what most normal psychics would be.

haha yea, Im actually not a psychic. I am more like a magician who uses body language reading, intuition, hypnosis, NLP, and more to create the appearance of reading minds. It is more for entertainment than what most normal psychics would be.

Here, I've made you a new avatar:

gob2.jpg

by the way, interdormine, you make me crack up when I first read your interesting thing about liking ass more than tits. :lol::lol: was not expecting to read that!

Lol, couldn't think of anything....it was a struggle, maybe I'm profoundly uninteresting.....

Most people are "tits", so I suppose that makes "asses" a little against the norm.....

First Name: Tim

Where you live: Rockford IL, but currently down at Illinois State

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Food: Lasagna

Hobbies/ interests: music, reading, baseball, American history, criminal justice

Your Profession : College student at the moment, majoring in criminal justice

Your Favorite TV show: Whenever the Cubs are playing

Your Favorite Book: The Picture of Dorian Gray

Your favorite type of music: U2, some Christian music, some country music

Your favorite movie: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith

Conservative or Liberal : conservative

Something you are looking forward to: graduating college next May, seeing U2 in September

Something you want to do before you die: see the Cubbies win a championship

A famous person you have met: Jim Lehrer

3 interesting things about you: I'm currently in the process of writing a book that I hope to get published, I absolutely despise roller coasters, and I'm one of about 6 college students I know who doesn't drink.

Back
Top Bottom