The Frightfully Spooktacular Halloween Thread 2012!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween costume score! Went shopping today with the idea of maybe doing something from The Birds. Walked into Ross and saw this set for $30. Got a bag of 7 ravens and a bottle of blood at Party City. Done! :D

Birdssuit.jpg

TippiHedren-birds.jpg

A friend did that a couple years ago and it looked awesome. That outfit is perfect!

^ :love:

Apron, wig, pants, shirt acquired for Progressive Flo costume. Still need to put Regressive on the apron, put together the button and name badge, and find a blue headband or scarf.

Love it, Comet!
Ugh, I'm invited to a neighborhood party, and I have no motivation to come up with a costume. Last year I was Madonna circa Blonde Ambition. I was thinking of something easy for this year, but It makes my head hurt trying to thing of something easy yet creative. Was thinking of being a glass of champagne, but I'm not sure how yet.
MrSpinHead won't tell me what his costume plans are, which scares me more than a little. His will be more weird and confusing than cool, I guarantee it.

I love Halloween and I really want to dress up this year, but I'm too old to go trick or treating, am not allowed to wear my costume at school, and haven't been invited to any Halloween parties. So I don't know when I'll get to wear my costume... maybe around the house after school, acting as if everything is normal and it's no big deal to be dressed up.

I was trying to decide between Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange or Mr. MacPhisto, but I figured I should save MacPhisto for next year because I'll actually get to wear it at school, even though no one will get it. So Clockwork Orange it is.

I love Halloween and I really want to dress up this year, but I'm too old to go trick or treating, am not allowed to wear my costume at school, and haven't been invited to any Halloween parties. So I don't know when I'll get to wear my costume... maybe around the house after school, acting as if everything is normal and it's no big deal to be dressed up.

I was trying to decide between Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange or Mr. MacPhisto, but I figured I should save MacPhisto for next year because I'll actually get to wear it at school, even though no one will get it. So Clockwork Orange it is.

You and a couple friends could always head out to a bar that's doing a Halloween night; those are usually on the weekend prior, not on Halloween night... if you're underage, you could look for an all-ages night

That wouldn't be bad if my mom would let me. :giggle: I think I'll invite myself to my sister's friends' Halloween party- or help hand out candy at my grandma's house.

Mrs. Tourist and I made our own costumes this year. The Comedian and Silk Spectre I.

We're having a horror movie/scary movie countdown to Halloween every weekend at my dad's house. Anyone else doing something similar?

The films we've watched so far are:

Freaks
Frankenstein
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Bride of Frankenstein
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70's remake)
Creep Show
Island of Lost Souls
The Thing From Another World
The Innocents

I don't know what else is on the list, but we're going to end it with The Blair Witch Project, which I am excited to see.

We're having a horror movie/scary movie countdown to Halloween every weekend at my dad's house. Anyone else doing something similar?

Freaks
Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
Creep Show
Island of Lost Souls
The Innocents

I don't know what else is on the list, but we're going to end it with The Blair Witch Project, which I am excited to see.

If you want to scare the bejesus out of yourselves, watch "Poltergeist" and "The Exorcist." :yikes:

Freaks
Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
Creep Show
Island of Lost Souls
The Innocents

I've been in scary movie mode for a month now.

I've watched

Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
Dracula
The Mummy
Phantom of the Opera
The Wolf Man
Night of the Living Dead
Beetlejuice
Paranorman
Frankenweenie
Sleepy Hollow
Cabin in the Woods

So far this month I haven't seen a ton of horror movies, which is quite disappointing, but I did catch up on season one of American Horror Story, which is a win.

Time again to share the pumpkin I carved many years ago, since I doubt I'll ever have the patience to do another one. :D

Frankensteinmonsterpumpkinbyme1996.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom