The Frightfully Ghoulish Halloween Thread 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can I come to Toronto and participate in your epic Halloween party?

Got to decide on a superhero/supervillain costume for a Halloween party. I want to go obscure but easy to do. I like the idea of Mermaid Man.

I always thought it would be cool to see someone in a Superman outfit opening to reveal a business suit underneath.

I think I decided on mine.

breaking-bad37_thumb.jpg

Haha, damn. Pic fail?

Did I pic fail all over jive turkey's beautiful thread?

I'm a shameful man.

Got to decide on a superhero/supervillain costume for a Halloween party. I want to go obscure but easy to do. I like the idea of Mermaid Man.

Is that a real one or a made up one?
You have a shaved head, right? How about Red Skull from Captain America?

Spongebob, indeed. I'm trying to find the first episode online to show you, but I'm having trouble. Basically the premise is that Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy were pretty much 60s Batman and Robin (but of course Aquamen instead), but now are old fogies, but Spongebob can't quite understand this, and tries to get them out of retirement. Hilarity ensues, as Mermaid Man is pretty much has full blown dementia.

Sounds like a top quality costume then :up:

Of course, I'd expect kramwest to go the method acting route with the dementia at the party

That was the first episode of spongebob Ive ever seen. Pretty good.

Is that a real one or a made up one?
You have a shaved head, right? How about Red Skull from Captain America?

I like the Red Skull suggestion. :up:
I might not go for the Swastika on the forehead though.

The nice thing about a shaved head is I can pretty easily wear a wig, too.

Halloween :love: I know I'm too old to go trick or treating, but I'm definitely still dressing up, as my two sisters and I are planning to be the Marx Brothers (Groucho, Chico, and Harpo) so we can have a group costume. If it doesn't work out, my backup costume is MacPhisto (which I'd also have to shop a lot for... I need a gold jacket...) or The Fly (because I have practically everything I need and it's eeaaaaassyyy).
Why must this holiday come so late in the month? :(

Being a passionate Australian I will be spending Halloween punching any kid who trick or treats at our door in the face.

What, you clowns don't like Halloween? fuck sake you're amateur

I think a redhead Nazi wins. No one will see it coming from Brock.

:up:

I'm super jealous of people with shaved heads at halloween. So many more options.
I've never tried a bald cap, but i doubt I could get one to work with shaggy hair and sideburns

BlueSilkenSky said:
Halloween :love: I know I'm too old to go trick or treating, but I'm definitely still dressing up, as my two sisters and I are planning to be the Marx Brothers (Groucho, Chico, and Harpo) so we can have a group costume. If it doesn't work out, my backup costume is MacPhisto (which I'd also have to shop a lot for... I need a gold jacket...) or The Fly (because I have practically everything I need and it's eeaaaaassyyy).
Why must this holiday come so late in the month? :(

I did groucho for Halloween once, it's so easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom